Chapter 5

It was magnificent and terrifying at the same time. I wanted to stop but then again, I really didn't. Especially after I felt his toung   slowly slip into my mouth. Now way. My first french kiss. This was amazing. In fact even more amazing when I felt his hands slowly rub my back and lift up my shirt. Wait what? Now my shirt was off? It was him who took off my shirt. I wanted to open my eyes but I was too busy enjoying him tear off my pants, and underwear. It was time to make my move. I reached my arms over his back and ripped his Weezer band tee over his blue haired head, and his ripped jeans off. But no matter how hard I tried I can never beat the way he seductivly pulls down my underwear and starts to finger me. I accidently let out a faint moan as he goes faster. harder. I began to carelessly tear off his underwear and gave him a hand job as he let out a bit louder moan. Eventually we stopped the great french kissing. and he whispered in my ear, continuing to finger me, "are you enjoying this?"

I don't really know how to respond to this but the truth is…yes. Hell yea I'm enjoying this.

     So I say in a horny voice," Yes…oh yes I am…" and proceed to press his soft lips against mine and his toung wraping my toung. He lies me down gently and stops fingering me but starts something even better. He slowly began to place his long wet penis inside my vagina. I moan louder than ever. He does this slowly and not fully in yet to exite me and fill me with suspense…and cum…

     He dips the dick deeper and deeper and it gets better and better. He thrusts really hard now. really hard. Therefore I moan really loud now. I was enjoying myself so much until I heard voices of boys coming in the apartment. It was the boys of 5SOS.