Chapter 2

"It was nothing!" Samantha Styles says to her boyfriend Niall Horan. "I told you! Ashton and I are just friends, I swear!"

     "Yea…" Niall added. "…more like friends with benefits."

     "You know what Niall, maybe Ashton and I  are friends with…benefits! Because at least Ash-"

     "Look, Sam! I don't wanna hear another word about perfect little Ashton Irwin. Okay?!"

     "Fine!  But why don't you put this in your puny Irish little brain. Your Jealous. You are! So at least Ashton can accept the fact that I can have other friends and not just a jealous obsessive boyfriend who doesn't even care about me. Goodbye, Niall!

       * Two hours later in Galaxy Cafe*

     "So How'd It go?" Sam asked me weary, her hair a mess still in her PJ's looking like an absolute homeless drug attic.

     "…How'd what go?…" I asked, puzzled.

     "Last nights shift!"

     "Oh, uh great!" Suddenly a familiar face entered the Rocket shaped door and came up to the counter. I would know him anywhere with his black eyeliner and this time bright blue hair that went perfectly with his black and blue Arctic Monkeys band Tee.

     "There he is!" I whispered to Sam.

     "There who is?"

     "That cute guy, Michael I was telling you about, early. Maybe you would know if you would quit blabbing on about you and Ashton's anal session the whole conversation."

     "Shut up!" She said jokingly hitting my arm playfully.

     I saw Michael walking toward the counter so acted totally normal. I cleared my throat and said, "Hello, sir welcome to  Galaxy Cafe how may I help you?"

    He just laughed and said, "Yeah, uhh…I'm not really here to order anything uh - I actually came to see you!"

     "really?"

     "Yeah I wanted to tell you uh that you should uh you should  check out my uh band,  five seconds of summer also known as 5SOS

for short."

     "Oh, cool you're in a band?" 

     "Yea were performing soon at Austin and I think you should come see us."

     "Sure uh yea sounds great Ill be there. promise."

     "Cool so see ya tonight?"

     "yea!"

     Before he left through the door I was about to say bye but had realized he had left.  So I turned to Sam and said, "So uh you ordered the Blast off Latte?"

     "Yep." she said.

     I went over to the cash register and noticed a  messy written number written on the back of a ripped off napkin  labeled:

     MICHAELS NUMBER:

         (860)-684-3424