Chapter 2: Brotherhood...?

It was another long day of entertaining weebs and fans.

"Ugh, tomorrow's our day off. Did you guys see the cute girls that were near the stage?" said Freddy.

"HA, you should be seen the crowd I pulled in when i took off my shirt. The girls went wild!" said Bonnie, shoving it in freddy's face

"Ye haven't seen anythin' yet! Every lass around likes it when i be drunk as a bloody sailor. Damn I can't hold me ale sometimes HAHA!" said foxy taking off his pony tail.

"Ugh you boys don't know anything about girls... We need to have a day where we just pay attention to the girls and boys." said chica coming out of her room in her pajamas.

The manager walked in with a clipboard. "Hmm... Sounds like a great idea Chica, we should. Maybe like the Ouran Host Club, Maybe we can have a girls day and a boys day. I'm gonna have to insert a few different horomones in you all though." The manager said.

There was a noise coming from a different room "Hey manager? When will Golden Freddy be let out?" asked Freddy worried. The manager looked at the clip board "Soon Freddy. You can go see him if you want." the manager said walking off for preparations.

Freddy walked into Golden Freddy's room, the room was candle lit and Golden Freddy was sitting near the candle. "Hey Gold! You think you could come out next week? Fans have been requesting you since the pizzeria came into business." said Freddy sitting next to Gold. Gold looked like freddy, same outfit and everything but he had blonde hair and a purple top hat. Plus he had suspenders on.

Gold just sat there, "I-I don't know... What if I'm not what they expect...? I don't want to let everyone down..." said gold putting his head in his arms. Freddy pulled his head towards his, "Stop! You are like me, you're like my twin brother. Remember in that Host Club anime? There were twins?" asked Freddy frustrated, Freddy slid his hands down to Gold's shoulders and hugged him. "I-i'm like your brother...? In that anime, the twins act so gay... You feel like that about me...?" asked gold blushing.

(Idk if people ship Freddy and Golden Freddy but Imma put some of that in here if y'all don't mind)

Freddy looked into gold's dark unfilled eyes. He pulled away "No. I just want to sing with you, i hear sing sometimes. I want you to sing with me..." said Freddy hugging gold. Gold hugs Freddy back and they get a bit too close. Freddy pulls away, "Well I'll leave you be..." said Freddy walking near the door, Gold held his hand keeping him from leaving. "Please... Don't leave... I get lonely..." said gold and Freddy smiled and stayed.

The manager saw what happened "Heh, well maybe I'll skip freddy, he already has that horomone. No need to put any more in his drive."

  Later that night Freddy and Gold were sleeping, in separate beds. (did i get ya? Hehe~) Gold tossed and turned and woke up "ugh... Can't stop thinking about..." he said turning to look at Freddy. Sleeping So soundly Gold walked towards Freddy's bed "N-no I can't... That's too gay! But he does look cute when he sleeps..." he said. Tempting to get in bed with Freddy, he walks back to his bed and tries to sleep.

The next morning was normal as any day off. Foxy and Bonnie slept in, Chica made breakfast, and Freddy was on the computer. Golden Freddy slept in too, but not for long.

Freddy was on the computer watching yaoi, and Golden Freddy woke up. "Freddy...? You awake...?" asked Gold, Freddy quickly exited out of his yaoi and closed the computer. "Y-yea! Morning bro!" said Freddy blushing and getting out of bed. Gold hugs Freddy, and Freddy fell back on his bed. Golden Freddy stood up blushing and embarrassed. "I gotta go Kay? Uh I'll be back." Gold said, Freddy sighed and went on his computer to watch more yaoi.

Gold ran to the bathroom, Bonnie was in one of the stalls. Gold looked at himself in the mirror "Could I be...?" gold asked himself. "Could you be what? Gay? Ha!" said Bonnie laughing gold looked the other direction. Bonnie left "Ya know gold, it's nice to see ya around. And I was joking about the gay thing. See ya!" Bonnie said.

Gold went back to his room to find his 'brother' gone. Gold went to Freddy's door room and knocked "Gold? What's up?"  asked Freddy. Freddy didn't have a shirt on but he had some skin tight shorts on. Gold blushed "W-well, if you don't mind... I-I would like to talk to you..." said gold. Freddy let him in and they talked

"So what did you want to talk about?" asked Freddy getting on his phone. Gold stood up and walked to Freddy. "It's been on my mind, you visit me everyday after your shifts and lately... You've been a bit... Loving..."  Gold said blushing. Freddy looked down and sat up, gold walked up to Freddy and-

(NYEH! Cliffhanger! How does it feel? Hehe. In serious matters Idk if FreddyXGold Freddy is a thing but Imma still put it in there. Dunno y but hey it's my story, either way hope u all like this chapter! Later weirdos!