Chapter 3: Rivalry

Foxy was in his room sleeping on his day off. Bonnie knocks on the door "FOXY! C'mon out and let's play a few games! Bet I could beat you at Pac-Man!" said Bonnie still at the door. Bonie has waited enough, and he bursted through the door. "FOXY! Get your booze drunkin' mechanical ass up!" said Bonnie dropping foxy on the floor. "ARH...! WHAT THAT BE FOR!? I just want sleep the day away... And I get woken up by a bunny..." foxy mumbled faceplated on the ground.

Foxy's room was covered in maps and a hammock as a bed. There were empty ale, and beer bottles, there was also a dank smell of alcohol in the air. "Jesus, foxy you stink of booze! So does your room! The fuck!" said Bonnie covering his nose, foxy laughed. "That be the stench of a real man...! I am the king of this here pizzeria! In other words, I can stink of alcohol anytime I want!" said foxy getting up slowly and looking at Bonnie.

  Foxy had his arm holding his head and he winked at Bonnie. Bonnie looked at him in confusion "Bonnie c'mere and give daddy a kiss~ I promise to make it enjoyable~" foxy said seductively and getting up to give Bonnie a kiss. "NO YOU GAY TARD!! Get the fuck away from me! I don't want your damn kisses!" Bonnie ran out from Foxy's room. "HA! Works every time..." said foxy going back to sleep.

Bonnie sits in his room bored, he turns on his t.v. and watched anime. "Damn it Rin! Yukio you're gonna shoot your brother!?! What is going on here!?" Bonnie yelled out in shock. He was watching Blue Exorcist and it just made him a little mad. There was a knock on the wall "Bonnie quiet down on your anime rage!" said chica on the other side. "Well sorry! Unlike you I care about what happene in anime. Plus my selection is better!" replied Bonnie.

Soon Bonnie and foxy went to eat whatever was in the kitchen. Foxy was there first and saw pizza from yesterday. Bonnie was outta luck and had the leftover salad, "Fuck... I got fucking salad. Why do we even have salad? This is a pizzeria for fucks sake!" said Bonnie grabbing a fork. Foxy looked at him and have him a cocky smile.

Bonnie tried to make his Honey~senpai face, so foxy will give him his pizza. "Haha! Ye that face will break me? I'm immune to yer sad face, you'll have to try harder than that lad!" said foxy stuffing his face with the pizza. Bonnie's little face didn't do anything he went to his room and ate the cold Caesar salad.

Mid-day Bonnie walked around the pizzeria messing around with props and wires. He played his bass guitar for a little then the seven stringed guitar. Foxy came out and saw Bonnie, he smiled and went back to his room.

Later that day everyone went to go do their chores, they were suppose to do before hand, and went to go eat dinner. The manager came out with his/her trusty clipboard. "Alright. I've set up the schedule for tomorrow and the rest of the week. Chica I used your idea and put it in for this week. Tomorrow is a normal schedule. Tuesday we have a Halloween special, Freddy You will be singing Fan made songs. As you all know you will have to perform behind. Wednesday we have romance day. Thursday we have girls day, which is chica's idea. Friday we have boys day and Saturday we have anime day. Now you know I'll be off." said the manager.

He said it too fast but the robots got it, they smiled and Gold came out. "Gold...!?" said foxy choking on his pizza, gold waved and day down. Everyone looked at him and Gold are his pizza, "H-hey guys... What's up...?" he studdered, everyone just stared. Gold and freddy say close together, and underneath the table they were holding hands. "My fokin' bolts are up ye be here! Yer usually in yer room! What ye be doin' here!?" yelled out foxy slamming his hands on the table.

Gold tried to keep it cool "C-can I not sit with you guys...?" he studdred again. "No that's not what we're saying! We're just shocked you came out of your room." said chica. Freddy smiled at gold and Bonnie was observing, bonnie put the pieces together. He didn't say anything about it and just ate.

Foxy and Bonnie walked around the pizzeria think of gold. "I think I know why Gold came out for once." said Bonnie. Foxy looked at him confused "Ye know why Goldie came out?" He asked. Bonnie nodded his head and explained "Cuz of that stupid eye patch, you couldn't see how Freddy looked at gold. They also were sitting awfully close to each other. And Freddy didn't use his left hand." said Bonnie actually thinking. Foxy was thinking too, "Yer right lad, I don't think it's what it seems though." said foxy they both walked back to their room and heard something. "What the hell is that sound?" said Bonnie. They both turn the corner and saw-

(got'cha! Thinking imma write more. HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Either way LATER WEIRDOS!!