Finding a loophole

I slammed shut the cabin door as I rushed in my cabin.I sat on my bunk bed as I wanted to scream.Another day,another ridiculous prank the Strolls have pulled on me.Today Connor and Travis stole skateboards and rode around the camp.At first I thought that this had nothing to do with me and that theyd leave me alone for once but I had jinxed myself.Next thing I knew,Travis grabbed me bridal style on his skateboard and skated towards he trash bins.Connor was already there,and opened a lid for the trash can before stuffing me in and slamming the lid on my head,trapping me inside.

By the time I had got out,I was covered in trash head to toe and and Connor had took a picture of me with a stolen camera.I would have been alright if Travis hadn't set "Hey Connor,isn't there horse shit in there?" with his brother answering "Oh yeah,have fun with that!" The two of them broke into laughter as I storms away,sad,mad and embarrassed.

I look at my right wrist to see a nasty scar forming on it,no I was not cutting myself,my wrist but got slashed against the trash can when Travis brutally stuffed me in it,and it hurt like the Underworld.

...

I took two showers just to make sure that the horrible smell had completely gone before changing into some nightwear,beasically a crop top and some soft trousers.I turned off the lights in the cabin then shouting "Time to go to bed guys,we got a looong day tommorow" but when I say we,I mean ME.

I climbed up the top bunk and snuggled in with my bed sheets as I looked at the window beside me,seeing the Hermes cabin a few meters away.Oh God,I thought horribly, what will I have to deal with tommorow.

I wished there was a way I could be the Strolls for once,I wish there was a loop whole somewhere in there planning so I can get my sweet justice that I've been waiting for ever since I was 12.For almost five years I've dealt with the Strolls pranking me and every time I scream and shout,it gives the duo the satisfaction they've been looking for.If only if-

I gasped.Maybe,just maybe I could beet the Strolls at there game.I should just do nothing.Don't scream,don't cry,they won't get there satisfaction and then,hopefully,they'll eventually stop.

I smiled to myself as closed my eyes,the Strolls are going to have a real challenge tommorow.