The Voice

Hermione's POV
I'm walking around the castle when the clocks strucked 9. I had to run to the black lake as fast as I can before 9:10. It's not like this everyday though. Sometimes I can prevent my transformation from happening but that was only because of Professor Dumbledore. The black lake is in view and I realized I have less than 1 minute to get into the lake. I ran with all my might and jumped in transforming in mid air. I'm under the water now with my tail and all. That is my big secret. I'm a mermaid. We have the ability to change our tails for legs but every single day after 9:10 our tails would come. No matter what. (Picture above is how Hermione looks in her mermaid form but with brown hair) I don't know if there are others like me. I swimmed back up to the surface to my private spot under trees. I start singing.
🎶  what would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me and u kicking me out
You've got my head spinning no kidding I can't pin you down
What going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy don't know what hit but I'll be alright
My heads underwater
But I'm breathing fine ————
Draco's POV
I should be in the great hall right now but I'm not really in the mood. I saw granger run out towards the Great Lake and I thought I should follow her but as soon as I got there there was no sign of her. Pansy is such a dread. Just because my mother and father said that I was to marry her she thinks we were destined to be together. I'm walking around the black lake when I hear an angelic voice singing. I follow the voice to my private area and pushed aside the leaves to see someone or thing diving in the water. "WAIT PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID."
Hermione's POV
    I was just singing when I saw someone's hand push away the leaves guarding the place. I dive in the water. I hear him say "WAIT PLEASE DON'T BE AFRIAD." And I felt as if I could trust him so I swam up to the surface to see grey eyes staring at the water.