Different Day

Hermione's POV
Today was different. I didn't feel dreaded like I usually do every day. For once I didn't want to study or read. I kept thinking about the night before. Wow it was just wow.
FLASHBACKKKKK:::::
"Seriously Draco. Why are you acting as if this is so funny it not." I exclaimed as he kept laughing. "Omg I'm so sorry it's just that's the funniest thing I heard all day. Potter and Weasley can't even write an essay." He said and I realized that I was smiling and soon I started to laugh as well. We talked about eachother and gave more details about each of ours life. He told me how no body understands why he is the way he is during school and I told him that he could trust me and when the time is right I'll tell him who I am. He gave me a nickname which was merwitch which I really like. We talked like that all night. I wished he stayed all night but he left. I feel as if I trust him more than my own friends I think......
End of flashback...
"HERMIONE!" I hear Ron screaming and I look at him to glare at him. "What Ronald?" And he glared at me for using his actual name. "Why aren't you fucking paying attention?" He askes. Ron thinks I'm his girlfriend even when I clarified a bunch of times that I'm not. "I'm sorry but I have to go." I say before rushing to the library. Its almost night and this time I don't think i'll be that bad any especially because of dra-- Malfoy.