Trying Applesauce

I open my mouth wide, taking a spoonful of what Zach and Kellin refer to as applesauce. It is very tasty in comparison to the other things they have tried to feed me.

Stuff with names like prune apple or pear zucchini corn.

Not tasty at all!

"Zach, can you hand me a moist paper towel?"

"Sure."

The sink is turned on and off before something soars through the air and lands in Kellin's hands, dripping water on me in the process. I squeal my displeasure at them and they laugh.

Kellin then proceeds to put the wet, cool paper towel to my face, wiping away any food that slipped out.

"All done!"

Babble is all that comes out when I try and thank him for the yummy food.

Language barrier.

Not very fun.

"Is Jane babysitting again tomorrow? I have work."

Kellin takes the bowl from my meal and places it in the sink.

"She said she would. Apparently Eryn is visiting her again and it makes it easier."

"I guess it would. I mean, I love Cataclysm and all but I wouldn't be able to juggle two of her!"

Hey!

I'm not that much of a trouble maker!

"From what I've read and heard, she actually is a mellow baby."

"But can you imagine if we weren't that lucky?"

Kellin thinks for a few seconds before giving a physical response I am more than delighted to not see. Just the sounds alone make me mentally cringe.

I grab at the spoon Kellin forgot to grab, throwing it. I hear it clatter to the ground and that breaks apart the happy couple.

"Scratch that. She is a trouble maker."

I smile back at Kellin as he picks up the spoon. I shove my fist into my mouth.

Someone grabs me out of the chair and picks me up to spin me around. I know immediately that it is a behavior only exhibited by Zach.

"She just ate, babe."

"So?"

"Don't come crying to me later when you have to wash your clothes and you smell like baby vomit."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To any readers new or old, thanks for all the support! 

Just out of curiosity, who is your favorite character so far? Comment the answer!

Don't be shy, let me know your thoughts!