6: Daily Struggles With A Toddler

Now most of the time, you were a good kid. Then again, Tony is your Uncle and Loki is your cousin. But you favor Loki more than Tony, making Tony sad. 

At the moment, you and Loki were sitting outside. He was in charge of you while your dads went out. Loki was reading to you. But that didn't last long as you had a very short attention span, so while he was focused on reading. You got up, not before falling down a few times. Shakily walking over to the rose bush where a butterfly was resting. Not knowing that you couldn't eat them, you tried to eat it. Only for it to fly away. 

Not understanding why it flew away you started to cry, Loki soon heard your cries and gently picked you up, trying to calm you before Natasha punched him again for making you cry. 

After calming you down, he took you back inside where unknown to him. You would only cause trouble.

The many things you did that day included sticking a fork in an outlet, seriously frying your hand and body. Picking up Mjollnir (sorry if I spelled it wrong, I can't spell in different languages unless I know the language well.)  Uncle Thor was very proud of you. Accidentally shooting a hole in the wall with Nat's gun, and oh so much more. Loki was very tired by the end of the day and ended up leaving you with Clint and Nat for the rest of the day. 

(Hey, I'm sorry for the lack of updates here. I know I updated a week or so ago. But I needed to work on school. If you are not aware, I am a middle schooler. I am in the 7th grade. I'm having a harder time in school in some classes right now. So updates on all my books may be slow. It's mostly my language and geography class. SO FUN!!! Alright, complaining aside, I do hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also the shooting a hole in the wall, my brother has done that to my bedroom wall, destroying my tv. Also shooting the roof. SO yeah. Alright, bye guys.)