A Night At The Opera

((Georgia's P.O.V))

"I'm here! I'm here!" I yelped as I ran in the studio, gasping for air.

"Nobody's here yet, you're good." Tani laughed as she spun around her chair.

"Where's Syd?" I looked around puzzled.

"In the back," she smiled.

"Do you know who we're gonna work with?" I sat on the counter.

"Queen." Sydnee came in the room with a stack of papers.

"I've heard a little bit about them," Tani implied.

"Yeah me too." Me and Sydnee said at the same time.

"What's all that paper?" Tani looked up at Sydnee.

"Their music sheets, they left them here and apparently expected us to dig them out," Sydnee rolled her eyes, "they better be nice because do you know how many spider webs are in the back?!" Sydnee complained.

"Hello?" We heard a voice say as it entered the studio.

Tani and I got up and Sydnee dat down the stack if music. We slowly walked to the front to greet whoever called out to us.

"Oh hello. We're here to record, are we here at the right time?" The one with long, black hair smiled.

The three of us nodded, and showed them where to go. As we let them pass by us to go to the recording rooms, the blonde one looked at me and smirked and simply walked away with the group.

When we came in the room the singer came up to us, "Could whoever organized these music sheets help me find Killer Queen please?"

Tani and I looked at Sydnee, and she was blushing.

"Uhm yes, of course." She said in a panic.

"We've never seen you ladies working here, are you new?" The blonde one said looking at me.

"No, we just got new hours...we'll be working from 8pm to 1am or so..." I replied,"Is this when you normally come in?"

"Well if you're working here, I hope so now." He walked into the area with the drums as I sat speechless.

"Here it is, Killer Queen." Sydnee help up the papers.

"Oh wonderful, thank you darling." The singer smiled.

Tani and Syd sat next to me as we watched them record.

They looked at me,"you're blushing." Tani whispered.

"Oh my god." I put my hands over my face.

We all jumped as one came into the room from the recording section.

"Excuse me, but where's the guitar tuner?" He asked politely.

Since Tani worked with the guitars we looked at her and she was just staring that him.

"Tani!" I nudged her.

"Over here," she blushed.

"She's redder than you are, Georgia." Sydnee started giggling.

"Just you wait. We'll be teasing you over something one of these days." I nudged her with my elbow.

"Oh god." She said with exaggeration.

After a few hours of recording the boy started to get ready to go.

"Hey before you go, what are your names?" Tani, Syd and I asked.

"I'm Brian," he smiled to Tani and then shyly to us and shook all our hands. Tani went red when he shook her hand.

"Freddie." Freddie shook ours, shaking Sydnee's first and

"John." He too shook our hands.

"I'm Roger." Roger gently squeezed my hand with a warm smile.

"I'm Tani, this is Sydnee, and that's Georgia."

"Well, we'll see you around." They generally said and started to walk out the door, leaving us blushing.

Brian turned around,"Hey we know it's late, but would you want to come with us to get something to eat?" He was asking all of us, but was aiming towards Tani's answer as well.

Before I could say anything Tani blurted, "we'd love to!"

"I'd love to too, but we can't just leave, what if someone comes in?" I sighed, I glanced at Roger and he looked heart broken as I spoke,"but nobody's gonna come so why not." I smiled in relief.

"Oh divine! Come along with us lovies!" Freddie jumped.

We laughed at the excitement and left.

As we walked, Roger waited a moment for me.

"Do you want to sit next to me?" He asked shyly, but also in a seducing way.

I was kind if shocked,"Ye-yeah...I'd live to." I blushed.

"I'd love it too." he winked and I honestly melted.

Excitement, was building inside me...also a small crush.