Chapter one: first day

I rush into school looking like a hot mess. My papers were flying everywhere, my hair was in a messy bun, and I'm dressed in black leggings and a yellow hoodie that I stole from my last ex that I wasn't planning on returning. I get to my locker and freeze. Shit. My sticky note with my locker combination on it! Where is it?! I pat the front pockets and back pockets and then check my bookbag. Just then, I feel something gently touch my head. I grab the sticky note off my head and turn around to see my oldest sister, Angelica. She smirks "hey kiddo, you forgot something!". I roll my eyes but then smile at her. "Thank you for grabbing it and giving it to me". Angelica smiles and shoots finger guns and walks away backwards. I laugh a little. I turn back around to face my locker. I put in my combination and push up. Click! I put my bookbag in my locker and grab the stuff I need. I walk into my biology class. Just then, I feel something hit my foot. Next thing I know, I'm on the ground with my papers scattered all over the ground.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading! I should have the next part done soon. This was a little short sorry bout that