chap:1 was it destiny

Pistola P.O.V

I sighed and looked at the time 11:34

                         Great.......

I sit up and eyed my make up. URG!  I don't want  to leave. My bed is so comfortable. But NO I have to go on a pointless killing just to get FUCKING paid!

Ethier way I get up and put on my jeans and jacket. I sit down and ey3s my make up again."fuck no", I put on my shoes and grabed my gun and knife and sneack out.

I walked for a while. The cold air hit my face. I didn't mind it tho it feel it nice. I sighed and look up to the night sky," beautiful" I mubbled.

" do you know what else is beautiful sweetheart?"

                         " shit!"

I tried to grab my knife but before I could. I was pinned to the wall by some 20 year old drunk guy. "Hello darling~" he whispered into my ear.

"GET THE FUCK OF ME!"

"no darling your fucking hot," he said so by putting his hands on my butt.
My eyes widen, "LET GO OF ME!"

"NO"

He grabed me and pinned me to the ground. Well.... I'm going to get rape.

The guy was about to rip my shirt, but was cut of by guy with black raven hair, white hoodie, and black dressed pants.
"Let go of her", he said. Then he grabed the drunk guy by the neck and slam him againts the wall

                        Jeff P.OV.

I grabed my knife and stabed him by the neck, "GO TO FUCKING SLEEP".
After I finsh i got up and start to wiped of all the blood on my knife. I chuckled for a bit and started at her for a bit.
She didn't seem scared which I'm not surprised about. I been watched her for sometime.
I know everything about her worst fear, favorite food, real name everything

   I chuckled,"aren't you pistola?"   

I FINALLY WROTE SOMETHING FOR ONCE AND I'M ACTUALLY PROUD RN
I BEEN SAING I AM FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS NOW I DID IT!!!!😀😘😀😀😀😀😀😀

PISTOLA OUT~