chap:6 why?

Jeff P.O.V

WHAT THE HELL. FIRST SHE DIDN'T LET ME IN. SECOND SHE SAW ME AND IGNORE ME.?!?!?
WHAT THE HE'LL IS WRONG WITH THIS GURL?
Well I need to clam down first. She probley didn't see me I guess. I sighed and looked at her behind the tree.
She looked amazing like always.
Than I see David screaming for pancakes. While pistola rolled her eyes at him. (ME 😂😂😂) I chukled a bit and remeber about..........

Lui.... my younger brother.

I sighed and tried to forget bout him.
URH..... I need a smoke. I grabed a cicegert and lit. I sighed again stared
At it.

Why do I always thing about her. And not anyone?odd...... very odd......

I looked at the cigert once more and threw it away. I put it out and head to the mansion."wouder what the gangs doing right now"I sighed.
I walked for a while. Hearing the leaves crunch while I step on them. I chuckled.

~time skip~ (caz I said so)

For once the whole crew I was quite while using their phones. I smiled and sat on the couch. "HEY DIP SHIT"ben yelled. "What shorty"I smirked.
"No that just rude I'm 5'3", he growled. ( Ok idk how tall is BEN and I had to look that up and It didn't help so I guess if I'm wrong I'm sorry)

Oh gosh pistola shorter than him. Omg this priceless."I know a girl who is shorter than you". I chukled.
Ben face lights up and smirks" who?~"
I get a little angry,"first of all wiped that crepps ass smirk of your face and the girl is mine ok?"
"Are you sure she is your Jeff?" Ben asked.
I growled and rushed towards my room.

FUCK YOU BEN ....

Pistola P.O.V

David was listening to post malone while I was heading towards Angel's house.
"At a fool in stage prolly leave my fuckin show in a cop car" David started to sing.
I parked the car and waited for Angel to get in.
She open the door "it so- oh my.....". She looked at my brother and tried not to laugh. David was still sing throwing gangs signs in the air.
"COCANIN ON A TABLE DONT GIVE A DANN",david yelled.( the song is name rockstar)

Oh gosh

Me and Angel started to laugh.

"What", david asked.

Omg I'm so sorry for not posting last week. So I decided to post it today caz of thanksgiving and stufff.
I hope everyone has a good thanksgiving and all.

~ pistola is out