Eleven

Dave's POV

I woke up next to something or someone warm. They hugged me, pulling me on top of them I hugged back. "DON'T MAKE ME WAKE UP....." I heard them say, it was Karkat now I remember.

I kissed his head and he rapped his arms around my neck pulling me closer, he also rapped his legs around my waist. I sighed and kissed him, I felt him kiss back lightly.

He soon woke up, rubbing his eyes. "STRIDER.... PLEASE GET OFF ME." He said.

"You pulled me on you so sadly I'll have to stay here." I smiled, and he groned. I kissed him and he kissed back.

He hugged me tighter around my neck and I bit his bottom lip lightly. He opened his mouth his tounge tangled​ with mine.

I played with his horns, rubbing them on the sides. He moaned in my mouth, and he pulled away I stopped rubbing he's horns. He was blushing madly and I chuckled, getting off of him.

He groaned, staying on the couch when his phone rang. He picked it up, sitting up answering it. "HELLO?" there was a pause.

"WHY?" He sounded annoyed.

"WHY NOT GET YOUR BOYFRIEND TO HELP YOU?" He asked, and I heard some yelling.

"OKAY!!! OKAY!!! ILL BE RIGHT OVER THERE!!! BUT CAN I BRING DAVE?" He asked, and I smiled.

"OKAY BYE." He hung up.

"'but can I bring Dave?' huh?" I teased and he blushed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. LOOK, KANKRI NEED HELP WITH ONLY GOG KNOWS WHAT. I DONT WANT HIM,TO BOARD ME TO DEATH, PLUS WE DON'T HAVE CLASSES."

"Okay, I'll come." I said, getting my shads and putting them on.

"THANKS STRIDER!!!" He said, "ILL BE IN THE PARKING LOT!!!" He said walking out of the door.