Chapter 15- Hawaii?

AN: Well so much for updating that day... I'm so sorry, my aunt died and we had to have the funerals and ish. But that's no excuse honestly I'm so sorry and an thankful that you all are staying with me through my crap.

Ily!

So finally what you have all been waiting for!

*Siennas Pov*

As I walked off the plane the bright sun hit my skin and I couldn't help but smile. I know what your thinking, how could you even manage to be happy right now?

My thought process is, he didn't care about me so why should I care about him?

I have a life to live, and i'm going to live it.

"C'mon Peannnnnn" Connor said as we left the hot air and walked into the terminal. "Ricky should be here to pick us up."

And sure enough, there was a tall blonde in a tanktop and ray bans standing right in the center of the terminal.

"He's right there con." I said pointing to who I had just spotted. As soon as he saw who u was pointing at he ran over to him, I following.

"Sienna, why aren't you in Minnesota?" Ricky asked with a pure face of confusion.

Ricky didn't know? How did connor expect it to be ok to just show up and say I'm moving in? I hope I'm not intruding.

"Long story, she's going to live in my room with me for a little while until we figure things out. That's ok right?" Connor asked. He never told me his plan, apparently he didn't tell anybody.

"As long as you don't steal my stuff like Kian." Ricky said in a serious town. He wasn't even joking around.

"Deal" I said and he smiled.

"Oh and you can make me food!" he said as he got lost in his though of all the other stuff he could make me do.

"Excuse me, but I'm not a slave."

"Oh girl" he said flipping his imaginary hair, "the sass is real."

I just laughed. A genuine laugh. Maybe all this happened for the best! even if my dad was there I wouldn't be nearly as happy as I am in California.

I'm a good girl, independent. I don't need him anymore.

~

An hour later we pulled up into the driveway of the all to familiar o2l house.

All the cars in this driveway actually belonged to the people who live here, and needless to say I was relieved.

I don't need to lose anyone else.

"The boys don't know your coming, but I'm sure they won't mind!" Ricky said as he took the keys out of the admission and got out of the car.

Connor and I followed as ricky opened the trunk of us to get our luggage.

"Oh ya, Sam and Trevor are here because we where planning on filming a surprise Sunday video for the big announcement." Ricky said, winking at me as he said Trevor.

I blushed and felt my inside get all tingly. I'm seeing Trevor again.

Out of all of my happiness and internal fangirling, I almost didn't her Connor say what he did under his breath.

"Oh shit."

"What?" I looked at him, my moment of happiness slowly vanishing. He looked really worried.

Connor pulled me to the side of the house and looked me in the eyes very seriously.

"Look Sienna, I forgot o2l is going on tour this summer... and where leaving for Hawaii on monday..."

"But it's Sunday night right now?" I said until I realize what that meant. Where was I going to go?

"Um well worry about this later, lets just go inside ok?"

"Ya ok." I said still unsure about what was going to happen to me.

"Are you guys coming, or nah?" ricky said causing Connor and I to rush back up to the doorway and into the house.

"CONNOR And Sienna?" Kian said as we all walked into the door.

Trevor looked up at the mention of my name and we locked gazes. I felt my stomach loop around over and over.

Was it possible for someone to get hotter in less than a month?

"No offense, but what is she doing back?" Jc asked.

"She's going to stay in my room for a while, it's a long story." Connor said as he set down his luggage by the staircase.

"What about going to Hawaii tomorrow?" Sam said, joining the conversation.

"She can come with us!" Trevor said. He never looked away from me so I saw him smile real big.

I smiled to.

*connors pov*

Trevor had a point, there was honestly nothing else I could think to do.

"But it's so last minute!" Kian pointed out, "how could we even manage to get another ticket?"

"You guys, you don't have to worry about me..." Sienna said. She's always been so kind to other people, to kind. "I'll figure it out."

"Pean your only 15." I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "I can't leave you alone in the middle of California."

"What happened to your dad taking her?" Really sam?

I felt Sienna cringe at the mention of him, but she was to strong to let the emotions take the best of her.

"Um, I'll go call the airline place and see if they still have any tickets!" I said avoiding the question about our father.

"But Con, I'm not even prepared or hawaii!"

"What's there to be prepared for, your already packed and I'm going to get you a ticket. I promise."

She just looked at me, didn't know what to say. This was all happening so fast.

"Yay! Sienna is coming to Hawaii!" Trevor screamed and started doing a little happy dance.

Let's hope they have an extra ticket.

I know what your thinking, finally! Ps I know they already went to Hawaii, but I really have a lot of plans of what's going to happen there.

What do u think is going to happen?

Keep reading and I hope I'll start to update more frequently! love you all!