Chapter 2.

Oh no oh no oh no...

I got a beep from my phone in my pocket telling me that someone texted me. I bet it was my mom or dad... Oh no...

I couldn't get it out now, and I went to my house, but then my mom and dad came running out of the house!

"Y/N you young lady! What are you doing?!" She pointed to both me and Sans.

"And what on EARTH is that thing you're holding?!" He motioned to Sans. I felt hurt, that they would diss Sans like that. He's probably going to be a pain in the butt, but where's he going to stay? He's full of magic, and he's a living and breathing skeleton that likes mustard, and I even know him for crying out loud.

I hope he can stay.

"Mommy? Daddy? This, is Sans the Skeleton." They both looked at me repulsively which was a contrast to my grin that sunk to a frown.

"Why did you bring back a dead person?! Drop that thing and we gotta bury him!" I shook my head, and I didn't like the offenses that Sans was taking.

"No." I sassily said, and I ran away towards my backyard. They both yelled a: "NO!" But I didn't care at this point. I opened the gate with little force and I ran near our patio and gazebo. I ran up the 4 steps to get to my back porch and I opened the back door.

Lucky me it wasn't open.

I started to panic. I needed Sans to get in and warm, not cold and unconscious. I ran back towards the front, and went inside that way. Up the steps inside, and doors to open, and I finally got to my door. I laid him on my king-size bed, which I got from my parents, and I checked his nonexistent pulse, which, of course, was nonexistent, so it was pointless.

I decided to take off his dirty jacket, and shoes, but it probably wouldn't do any good. I still wonder if he even feels this or if he even has blood. I got thinking of what I should do. What do I do if someone is unconscious? Did Sans faint? Why? I then remembered watching a show with nurses and the ER and everything, and this one little fact; If you place a hand on top of someone's face, and it falls onto their face, they are truly unconscious, but if it goes to the side, then they are faking it. 

I wonder if Sans is faking this fainting.

I lift up Sans's left, bony hand, and I hover it over his face, and then I drop it.

It goes to the side.

"AHA!" I exclaim and pointed to Sans. "You are faking it!" 

I get no response.

"I know who you are.~" I say in a merry voice. 

No answer.

"Okay I really hope I am not my only audience..." I face palm. "Look, even if you are dead or not, and if you are alive, and conscious and aware of everything, then fidget or something! This world is reality and I know, who, you, are... Due to the internet!" I summarize.

No answer.

"Fine." I get closer to Sans. "Dude!" I poke him.

"Sans.~" I poke him.

"Sans!" I poke him repetitively. I stopped after not getting an answer. I then realized something. Is Sans... Asleep? I thought back to when my brother was still in our house. He would be so tired that he would take naps on our couches and I would have to wake him up. Either I would steal his phone, and then he would wake up, or I would tickle him, which is just going to be weird to do with Sans.

I already took off his jacket, and it had mustard and such, so maybe this tickling would make him wake up faster.

I lightly rubbed the bottom of his legs, and I slowly went up. I used my two pointer fingers and I did it to each side. I carefully watched his face, and I also became aware that he might hit me. I got to his waist, and I went higher. I thought I could faintly see an expression of holding back, but then when I got to the chest, Sans's cheeks turned red, and he started to really grin. I went all the way up and soon tickled him under his arms! 

His reaction? A laugh and an almost punch in the face.

Instead it was my ear.

"Oww dude! You punched my ear!" I rubbed my ear carefully as I watched the now awake Sans.

"Do you know how creepy it is to know someone else by their name, but you don't know them?" Sans snapped.

"..." I looked at him. "Touche." I sat on my bed, but my eyes widened at the stomping of my parent's footsteps. I turned to Sans, and he looked back at me like with a stupid look like the donkey-hole he was. "How do you think you should explain your presence?" 

Sans blinked with his red dots in his eyes brightening at the end of my sentence.

"Dunno." He shrugged. 

"Y/N L/N!! YOU BETTER TELL ME WHY YOU ARE ASSOCIATING WITH DEATH!" I saw my mom through the bars of the wall on the stairs through my door. She was marching her ways up here, and so was my dad. I side-glanced towards Sans, and he glared at my parents. He then teleported away from me, and that left my mom and dad to look upon my room with no skeleton around.

"Y/N WHERE'D YOU PUT IT?!" My mom screeched.

"I don't know. He teleported." I shrugged and tried to sound liable, but sadly my parents aren't buying it.

"Teleported?! Y/N no joking around, where is the skeleton?!" My mom closed the door and made me with no escape.

"I told you already! I don't know! He teleported away! I think you scared him." I tried to reason with my parents with my honest fact, but they thought it was a joke. They came closer to me, and was getting to the threatening point with their glares and stares, but then someone came to save me.

I saw Sans for a second, then he tapped me, and we disappeared.