Prologue

In the beginning there was a father named Zepheniah Mann, who had three sons. One was abducted by an eagle, while the remaning two lived with Zepheniah, their names were Redmond and Blutarch. now the two brothers hated each other but loved their father so much that Zepheniah bought land in mexico, when he died, the brothers were supost to share the land of their fathers equally. Well as you know, the brothers fought for nearly 100 yrs of their life, always hiring more and more mercinaries to fight this war between them as brothers... yeah i think I covered the gist of it, except the third brother who was abducted... but that isn't relevant right now...

Oh I'm sorry, I'm Trapper, a more recent addition to the Mercinaries of Reliable Excavation Demolition... otherwise known as RED for Redmond... and this is my story for the most part, that is, unless you don't want to hear about my whereabouts, History, and how i became a new mercinary for Saxton Hale or the Administrator... Oh you don't know them? well before Zepheniah Mann died he gave his company to the Hale family, and as you can see, Saxton Hale inherited the welfare of being CEO of Mann Co. and the Administrator was hired by the two brothers. now Zepheniah did this so then his two sons can get ammo for this long war, three generations, they had life extending machines to live through them all, but what originally was throughout our history was that they hired 9 mercs, but seeing how it is they hired me, Trapper. Oh i forgot to mention that the administrator has an assistant who goes by the name of Ms. Pauling. I know that one of the mercinaries has eyes for her... But that is getting off topic, yes? well, they hired originally 9 mercinaries, i am what you call the tenth that is, fit to trap Bluetarch's men and yeah.