Lucid Dream 3 - Dark Star

I was at home returning from My vacation at Japan and getting settled back at home when my mum got a call from my agent (I don't actually have one I wish I did) for a gig that involved me in the role of a mentally ill teenager so ill that she needs to stay in a patterned room I took the gig right away how can you not when your an actress! So we boarded a special monorail that went up and through the mountains and we stopped at the station of a large building, and ascended the steep stone steps and stopped at a door that said "actors only" it was an automatic opaque glass sliding door so you couldn't see what's beyond it.

I walked in the large building observing my surroundings I saw a sign that said "studios" and an arrow pointing to another opaque glass door. I greeted Christy the makeup artist and sat down she asked how my holidays were and got started on my makeup and hair as I sat down I looked around some more and saw what looked like Russell Crowe and Hugh Grant at a large table going through a new script just opposite me, their faces deep in thought. My mum was next to me and I pointed them out asking "is that Russell Crowe and Hugh Grant?" Possibly a bit too loudly they pricked up and said back in sync "Yes! We are Russell Crowe and Hugh Grant!" They both smiled then went back to work I dissolved into giggles.

The opaque entrance doors opened again other actors coming in and going to studios so naturally I was in awe, I looked down at my nails breathing in and out to relax a bit I was so tense. I heard a loud kerfuffle outside and camera clicks and loud "Benedict's! Question please!" I perked up at the Benedict's no it can't be can it? Yup it was. Benedict Cumberbatch walked in flustered wearing a white tee, skinny jeans, leather jacket and blue converse and holding a plastic bag? He bellowed "ANNALISE!! YOUR STRONGEST TEA PLEASE!!" He breathed in and out loudly and pinched the bridge of his nose my mum was elsewhere.

He sat down next to me I breathed keeping myself together "being famous is hard eh?" I said trying to start conversation, he giggled and nodded "yup it is" Christy the makeup artist finished my hair and makeup I got up and thanked her she nodded. I got up to get some water and sat down again opposite Benedict "so what brings you here Benedict?" "Ben please and my new role in a movie called Dark Star" my eyes widened at the name "seriously wow I'm cast in that movie too! That's cool! Oh and by the way what's in that plastic bag?" He chuckled "oh? Your straight Jacket that I nicked from the Sherlock set" he winked and got up and opened it I tried it on, it was a perfect fit I smiled "woo I get to wear something Andrew Scott did!" He chuckled again I voice went over the intercom saying "Dark Star cast please make your way to studio three so we can start filming. Thank you" we made our way to the studio three.

And then I woke up.