Unsinkable Chapter-3

"What a terrifying thing it is,to be yourself

to be yourself. "
- anonymous.

•••

First thing first, he hates clumsiness.

I looked at myself in the long thin mirror on the door of my cupboard and sighed. I tugged on my yellow knee length dress which was the best thing in my closet and my worn out four inches high heels who were now three inches high.

He will test your limits Sophie so be careful.

Letting my hair tumble down my back freely I ran a hand through them. I loved my hair soft and brown just like my mother's.

He will not like you at first, so please be patient.

Why did I feel like I was landing myself into hell. I didn't regret the decision I made but I wasn't also proud of it. The deal was the only solution to my problems. I've had enough and now I wanted a life with less pain and insults.

I took a white scarf with pink flowers on it, it was nothing expensive but one couldn't make that out cause it was beautiful and not even used once. I wrapped it around my neck and tied a single knot. The only reason I had a scarf on was the black- blue marks on my shoulders those bitches caused yesterday.

The things that happened with me yesterday made me realise that you are nothing without money.

I'm so happy that you finally took the offer Sophie.

"Me too' wish I could say that.

One more thing Sophie my son will not be the best person you would come across, he's like his father and if you ask me his father is not good at dealing with people who are not up to his status,and so my son.

I'm not trying to insult you Sophie, you have to understand that my son will not bare with you for even a minute if you tell him where you are from or where you work.

As Scarlett's words rang in my mind my breath hitched.

Will I be able to do it I thought looking at myself again in the mirror. After putting on some nude lip gloss and a thin line of eyeliner on my eyelids. I walked out of the my small apartment-- which only had two room -a small living room , an even smaller kitchen and a cubicle size bathroom.

My living room was my room, study and dining room.

Overall my life sucks.

What is his name?

It's Asher. Asher Grayson.

Everytime I reminded myself of the name soft tingles Rang throught my body. I didn't know why but I was even more intrigued to meet this person.

You are going to meet him tomorrow.

Tomorrow!

Yes tomorrow don't worry I will be there.