Christmas

(And now it's Christmas)

(Sponge bob narrator voice) Aww yes. Christmas morning in the Vacktor house. 5:00am the sun isn't even up yet. Everything is calm and quite. The children are sleeping and so is Iridessa. All is at peace.

"REEEEEED ORAAAANE! ITS CHRISTMAS TIME FOR PRESENTS, AND COOKIES, AND CHRISTMAS MOVIES GET UUUUUUUUP!" Yellow screamed cheerfully.

Orange shot right up rubbing his eyes. Red woke up too.

"Yellow what the heck?" Orange asked.

"Are you crazy? It's what." Red said looking at the alarm clock. "Literally 5:00! People are trying to sleep." Red said trying to keep his voice down.

"COME ON. BROS. WE NEED TO OPEN PRESENTS NOW!" Yellow said jumping up and down. It was Yellow's first Christmas since he was struck by the sun, so naturally he became much more hyper. And apparently impatient. Yellow was wearing reindeer antlers, a Rudolph nose, and Christmas sweater with a snowman on it.

"Yellow go back to sleep, or whatever it is you do and leave us alone." Orange said mumbling.

"I CAN'T." Yellow said as he turned the lights on.

"OH MY GOODNESS!" Red yelled as he shielded his eyes from the bright lights.

"YELLOW I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!" Orange screamed.

Just then the others burst in the room. "What the heck do you think your doing Yellow?" Pink demanded. She looked angry and very tired.

"Sorry I guess you needed more beauty sleep." Yellow said innocently. Magenta tried to suppress a giggle by pretending to cough. Pink gave Yellow and Magenta death looks.

"Oh I know you did not just say that to me." Pink said.

"Uh I didn't mean it that way please don't kill me." He sounded nervous, but his smile was still plastered to his face.

"Anyways everyone. I was just gonna get you guys up to celebrate CHRISTMAS!" Yellow said excitedly. Blue covered his ears.

"It's five in the morning Yellow. Leave us alone." Green said.

"Aww, but Greenie. Stop being such a Grinch and celebrate! With me!" Yellow said.

"He's not being a Grinch Yellow he's being reasonable." Purple said.

"Seriously man just let us go back to bed we'll be up in a couple of hours." Orange said.

"Nope. Not happening. This Christmas has to be perfect! So perfect that I'll impress Barney!" Yellow said smiling.

"B..Barney?" Blue asked.

"Yup. I asked mom if he could come over since he's not really living with his parents. I thought he'd enjoy hanging out with us and mom said he could come over. Ahh I'm so excited we have a friend coming over and it's CHRISTMAS!" Yellow said.

"Uh." Orange said obviously being the most sleep deprived.

"Come on we all need to make sure it's awesome. First we need to eat breakfast. I've already made pancakes and hot chocolate!" Yellow said.

"Okay, Yellow we'll help you." Magenta said.

"At least Magenta's in the festive spirit." Yellow said placing a Santa hat on her head. Everyone started growing.

"Hey. Hey you guys need to be more festive." Yellow said happily.

"No what we really need is sleep." Orange said rubbing his eyes.