Green moves in

Red was sitting in the living room while the experiments freely moved around the house h ducking things out. Red was enjoying himself being away from the three of them. They could do whatever they want as long as it wasn't bothering Red. Red was kinda annoyed with having to stay at their place for a couple of days, but soon after they get settled in Red would be able to leave them and hopefully never return.

Red breathed a sigh of relief at the thought of never having to see his failed experiments again. Soon a scratch came from the door and Red being the only one around was forced to answer it. He headed outside and looked down at a wolf with a letter in its mouth. Red cautiously retrieved the letter and began to read it.

"Dear guys wassup? Preston abadoned me in the forest where I was viciously greeted by a pack of wolves. Who have accepted me as one of their own. I will be living among the trees now with my furry friends eating off the land, develing into the inner workings of my mind out in this cool mountain breeze. Don't wait up.

Signed,

Green."

"Oh my gosh Green. I completely forgot about him!" Red said.

"Preston that idiot he left Green all alone." Red said.

Red whipped out his phone and dialed Preston's number. Red impatiently waited for Green to answer.

"Hey what's going on?" Preston asked.

"Where's Green?" Red asked with panic and anger in his voice.

"Whoa whoa slow down." Preston said.

"Green sent me a letter saying you abadoned him in the woods." Red replied.

"Oh man I forgot I left him there when I went off to work. Hope the guys okay." Preston said.

"Me too I just can't believe you forgot about him." Red said.

"Hey I didn't know you actually cared about them." Preston said. Red rolled his eyes.

"I don't. I just don't want them to roam around loose." Red said as he remembered what Purple already did.

"Yeah well you should probably go out and look for Green seeing that he's your brother." Preston said.

"Fine. I'll have to tell the others I'm leaving." Red said.

Red went upstairs to Pink's room and knocked on the door. Pink opened the door.

"What do you want?" Pink asked seeming slightly annoyed. She knew Red didn't like her or the others and too be honest Pink didn't exactly like Red either. Pink saw Red as an annoying brother she never had.

"I have to go find Green." Red said.

Pink almost looked shocked for a second then said. "Oh yeah him. I'm surprised you didn't notice he was missing sooner. I did I just didn't care about him." Pink replied oh ding bored.

"You knew he was gone and didn't say anything?" Red asked.

"Well yeah, but honestly who cares if know one likes Green it's not like he can feel "love" he's indifferent." Pink said as she started filling her nails showing how much she didn't care to be having this conversation right now.

"Whatever. I'm leaving to go get Green and come back. If you see the other two let them know I've left okay?" Red asked. Red didn't want to talk to Mr. Sunshine or Mr. Raincloud he found them both equally annoying.

Pink rolled her eyes. "Fine." Even though she had no plans of speaking to the other two right now. And then she shut the door.

-Timeskip-