Their breakup

They both were awake the whole night. Thinking about their fathers. Having way to much pressure on their shoulders. No one to talk to. Needing to deal with all of the shit the world has to offer alone. Many tears silently fell down that night. There was anger, sadness, confusion and a lot of other emotions.
They made themselves ready in the next morning, having no expression  on their face. Bakugou was excited to see Todoroki again. He wanted to talk to him so badly. Ask him how his talk with his father went, what he wanted. He was still not sure if he should tell Todoroki about what All Might said. That his father wants him to leave U.A.
Todoroki on the other hand didn't wanted to see Bakugou. Well he actually did but thinking about breaking up with Katsuki made him want to not see him. He was so scared of what he would do today. He laid the whole night awake, first thinking about whether he should breakup or should not breakup with Bakugou and secondly how to breakup with him. He already felt bad. He didn't want to leave Katsuki, he loved him, he really did. He wants to protect Bakugou from being hurt but will end up hurting him anyways. What was he supposed to do? He made himself ready as slow as possible. He was so scared.
When he arrived at the cafeteria Bakugou was already waiting for him. He slowly approached him and tapped on his shoulder. Bakugou jumped around surprised, he was in deep thoughts not realizing anything that happened in his surroundings. But when he saw Todoroki his mood went up immediately. He pulled Todoroki in a tight hug.

"Bastard what took you so long?!"

It was an rhetorical question so he wasn't expecting an answer from shouto. But he was surprised when Todoroki pushed him away. What the fuck was he doing?

"Bakugou... we need to talk."

Bakugou was confused what does he want to talk about. Maybe yesterday when he didn't show up. Or something about his father. Bakugou wanted to talk to his Shouto too. He needed to tell him what his father wants. He can't just keep it a secret.

"Uhm yeah I need to talk to you about something too."

"Really? Well then do you want to start?"

"No you first."

Todoroki was sweating and his heart was beating so fast. He didn't know what to say. Well he knew what he wanted to say but didn't know how to say it. Calm down shouto and just say it out straight. It's best for both of them.

"OK so...uhm I thought about our relationship... and I don't really you know... uhm I think I was kinda just imagining the feelings I had for you... you know I just wanted them to be there when they were not... so I think it would be best if we break up."

After Todoroki said it he felt reliefed. But as soon as he looked at Bakugou the relief changed into pain. Bakugou's expression was just blank. His mouth dropped open and they just stood there. No one said a word until Bakugou spoke up.

"Well good for both of us that I'm gonna be gone in a week, right Todoroki Shouto?"

When Bakugou spoke his name there were no emotions within the words. Whenever he said his name before there was always a little love, lust and teasing in these 2 words. The only thing Todoroki could feel now was his beating heart and the sadness that  was making his throat feel like it was filled with water. He felt like he couldn't breath. This was so much worse than he imagined it.

"Just tell me one more thing. Who is it? Midoriya or that momo bitch?"

He looked Todoroki directly in the eyes. His once so crimson shining eyes ,that Todoroki loved to look at, were now just some emotionless red round circles. He opened his mouth wanting to talk. But he couldn't, his throat wouldn't let him. He swallowed his pain and opened his mouth again.

"I...uhm Bakugou I'm sorry... I really didn-"

"Which of these two whores is it? ANSWER ME!"

Todorokis eyes widened. He hadn't seen Bakugou like this since so long. He thought he finally changed but seeing him like this again. There was smoke coming from his hands that he was clenching into fists. He was breathing heavily.

"Momo."

His voice was so monotone. He didn't even know why he said that. He didn't know what was happening. Maybe if  he would just tell him the truth he wou-

"Well then good luck. I'm praying for that bitch  that you're not gonna do the same fucked up shit to her you did to me."

He was already leaving when he stopped, not turning around.

"And don't fucking think that I'm gonna act like nothing fucking happened, got that asshole? And don't ever come fucking near me again."

The last sentence he was talking really slow, making sure that Todoroki really understood what he just said. Bakugou then walked off, his hands still smoking.
Todoroki was just standing there. He couldn't move even one muscle. He felt so empty. He was just staring in the distance. Repeating every sentence each of them said, every word, the whole conversation. Over and over again. He also formed his hands into fists. Trying to make the psychical pain go away with physical pain. Pressing his fingernails into his skin. At some point he could even feel a cold liquid running down his hands. But he didn't care. He was just to concentrated repeating the conversation in his head again and again  and-
He froze.

" Well good for both of us that I'm gonna be gone in a week, right Todoroki Shouto?"

Gone. He was gonna be gone. Where was he going. He wasn't going anywhere, right? He couldn't go. Todoroki couldn't protect him then. Well he probably couldn't protect him now anyways because Bakugou won't let Todoroki get near him. Never agin. Todoroki turned around and sprinted away. Searching Bakugou Katsuki. His boyfriend. No his ex boyfriend.

-
-
-
I know I'm saying this every time but THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE GUYYYSSSS!!!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT AND IT MAKES ME VERRYYYY HAPPY SO THANKS A LOT 💕
anyways I'm gonna be back in school in a few days. I'll try to upload often but idk if I'll be able to
Hope you're all having a nice day ❤

-Minuna