More time

Kenzie pov:

The next day I take a shower and change into a skinny bra with little patting and underwear with a spaghetti strap crop top with a low chest area and short jean shorts that almost show my butt.
I open the door to see Matt jerking off to my dances specifically to "bully".
He sees me and pulls my hips towards him and locks the door. I pull away,
K: you happy to see me?
M: well your already turning me on with the top of yours,you have so much clevage *smiles*

We pull into a kiss again and he grinds on me against the wall. I look down to see his b*ner and giggle. He takes off my top and unzipped my shorts.after that he took off his pants. He grinds on me again and picks me up too push me on the bed. He kisses me and goes down to my neck leaving hickeys everywhere. He takes off my underwear with his teeth. Then I take off his underwear.I let out a moan and he sucked on my b*obs. He went down and sucked on my p*ssy.he then got a condom and grinded on me. He then got in me. First it hurt then it turned into pleasure.
K:go h..harder
M:ok
He thrusted has hard as he could until.
K:ima bout to.. c..c*m
M:good
I moan then c*m on matts face.he licks it up then I flip him over and sucked on his d*ck.
The pleasure continued till we couldn't anymore....

•••••••••••••••••
Hope you enjoyed

-by😝🤘