January 2017

The year starts fresh ~ Day6 released their first Day6 project release on 6th of January 2017

The year starts fresh ~ Day6 released their first Day6 project release on 6th of January 2017 .

The released got hyped up and achieved 1million in just 24 hours damn .. ok .

(The making video of I wait )

The song 'I wait' is a song that basically tells a boy that was willing to wait for a girl to answer her love to him .  (Idk to describe it but u get the point ) With it's rock and pop kind of genre really pulls the crowds attention towards Day6's songs .

Besides that , the other song release was titled 'Goodbye winter' in english .

With it's very settled tone of soft rock , it really is a contrast from their song I wait from their January EveryDay6 project .

Day6 made several VLive video's in their VLive Channel for the month of January .

-The video above was the first video of their 'Composer YOU lyricist' . The video is longer but that one is in vlive so sure to check their vlive !
-Basically this vlive content is for Day6 making unique lyrics just by looking through the comments (from the fans) and made a non-planned song that instant .
(Did i explain that well cause i just throw some random words in there hahaha)

And this one too . This content is about Day6 having their mukbang (live eating show) at the same time singing live - acoustic guitar - eat  . Yeah .. 

(Here are some of their covers in radio stations . Your welcome )

BOB -

I wait ,
Goodbye winter .

Chicken little -

I wait ,
Goodbye winter .

Brian -

I wait ,
Goodbye winter. 

PiriMiri -

I wait ,
Goodbye winter.

The owner of Hosunee -

I wait ,
Goodbye winter.