*Chapter 1- Once in a Life time*

“Hey are you excited for tonight?” my best friend Sam asked me.

Oh, by the way, I am Beatrice ’Bea’ Ace, I’m a sophomore this opening school year, its summer here and we’re to witness a wonderful event, The Light of Peace event. Its gonna be dark and soon we’ll light or torches.

“Ofcourse! Who isn’t” I replied with an excited smile.

“Yeah your right I can’t believe that were gonna witness a once in a lifetime event” she said with amazement.

“Yeah its totally worth being soaking wet and covered with mud!” I said while recalling the events that happened earlier. We both laughed. “Let’s sit and wait now and wait for the night” She nodded.

While I was resting my aching feet, I heard a group of people talking at the back “Go for it! Are you scared?” followed by laughing. I turned around and saw a guy walking toward me but suddenly sat down. I wondered why, then again it was followed by laughing, I felt insecure like ‘what’s wrong with me? Is there something in my face? What is so fu-“

Someone interrupted my thoughts. I looked at my side and saw a guy holding his phone and he said “Miss, can I have your number?” with a smirk in the end.

His friends were cheering at the back. Well he is a bit cute, and I do not want him to be humiliated in front of his friends but I don’t want the people around me to think I’m a flirt! I’m a just a sophomore for God’s sake! It just felt so akward. What should I do?