*Chapter 3- I'm Alone*

*Warning not proof read*

Chapter 3

I was woken up early in the morning because of my stupid alarm clock. Wanting to turn it off, I reached out for my alarm, to my surprise it was not there.

The ringing won’t stop I put a pillow over my head hoping it will block the annoying sound.

Ugh!!! no use. I took the pillow out of my head, looking up I became furious, knowing the person that loves teasing me and now wrecking my morning

 “Travis!!!!”

I stared at my ceiling with a silly smile on my face.

My alarm clock was hanging at my ceiling by a string and it has a sticky note attached to it ‘Don’t frown…..Smile, it looks better on you”

My brother Travis is starting college on Monday. His leaving early, well the university his going to is quite far.

I quickly headed down stairs and might as well say tripped a lot.

“Woah relax I’m still here, I don’t have time to bring you to the hospital if you-“

I didn’t let him finish but instead I attacked him from the back.

“Travis!!!” I squealed

Ha faced me and started spinning me around “Bea!!!”

He placed me down gently. “So… what’s with the wakeup call?” I asked raising my brow.

“well I thought you would like to say goodbye to your big bro before he leaves for college” he finished with a smirk.

I hugged him tight; “Goodbye” I hardy mumbled the word out because of the tightness of our hug.

“Good bye lil sis remember I’m just a call away ok “

“Yes” I replied dragging the‘s’

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Now I’m here watching ‘The Vampire Diaries’ which I’m addicted to.

Then I hear something behind me but I know no one is in here only me since Travis left and my parents hardly visit.

 “Be ready to spill the beans girl!” I was in shock, like imagine someone entering your room by the window.

Sam then jumped to my bed, I was hiding underneath the covers ignoring her and continuing my Vampire Diaries marathon, but she started tickling me, she really knows my weakness. “Fine! Just stop tickling me or I’ll break your fingers!”

“Woah I just got my nails done!!!” She said and we both laughed.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

 “Okay so there was….he was the one you saw before we left” I told Sam everything but I can see that she is a bit tense.

“What about you have something to spill” looking at her straight at the eye knowing she couldn’t anything from me.

She stands up from my bed and started to pace back and forth, this time I really know she’s hiding something from me.  

 “Sam! Tell me know or I’ll tickle you to death!” I threaten her knowing she’s very ticklish too.

“I gave your number to James…” she blurted out

“What???? you gave my number to that guy, how could you!!!!” I said angrily.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I thought i should give him a chance! And you know you look cute together”

Suddenly I received a text message, i looked at Sam, and I saw her with a curious expression,

"Who is it?" Sam asked me as I read the message in my head 'Hey I'm James, Can we be TEXTMATES????

I was just staring into the phone well as you can see I’m not that kind of person who socializes well, I’m not good in conversations and now a guy, James, ugh has my number and wants to be text mates. Really my phone is for music alarm and camera only that and no more.

Sam suddenly snatched my phone and she shrieks in joy. Then she gathers her stuff. “Text him back okay or I’ll never talk to again” she threatens me playfully knowing that she’s the only friend I’ve got, since I’ve just move here this summer. My parents are busy in with our family business so they usually travel a lot, we moved here because mom said that a change in environment will be good for us.

“ And remember that my Birthday is soon that’s my wish better grant it!!!” before I can speak again she’s jumped out of my window.

I let out a big sigh, ‘well no one died of trying’ ‘you know you want to know him’ the voice in my head knows me well, Ugh.

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling of my room. I received another text.

Hey did you text him already? How’s it going? –Sam

< -_-  -_-  -_-  -_- > My face at the moment…..

Ugh!!!!!

I hate the feeling not knowing what to do.

James’ POV

“so bro how’s the plan is it working?”

A/n

Cliffhanger!!!!

I'msorry for not updating, i just had no inspiration but now that i have 200 reads i decided to upload a chapter!!! sorry if it's short but i will work on the next chapter soon....

so Happy 200 reads for Textmates

Guys can i also ask for a favor, please vote, comment and share this story it will give me more inspiration to write..... My goal is to reach 10 votes and 6 comments, if this story reaches that goal i will upload faster PROMISE!!!

See you soon bye!!!!

~Louise~