*Chapter 2-I want to know you more*

Chapter 2

Bea's POV

I was deliberating with my conscience then I came up with a great idea 'I could give him my number but I'll just change the last two numbers.' Yeah, he wouldn't be humiliated in front of his friends but he will just discover it at the end of the day"

"Miss?" he asked, trying to give me his phone.

'Well here goes nothing' I thought. I gave him my number. His friends were teasing him but he didn't care, his smile was from ear to ear I felt guilty for making him hope that it was my number but it's like I'm doing him a favor as I said I'm not interested in these things. It's good that none of my classmates saw that even Sam because really I don't want the attention.

*The Night*

"ok you can now light your torches" the M.C. announced.

We were all excited we hurriedly light our own flaming stick to light the torches but somehow my lighter won't work. 'it worked perfectly before.... Just my luck'

"Can I help you with that?" a familiar voice asked.

'Oh God!' as I turned around, it was him again.

"Sure "I said shyly. He helped me out with it I hurriedly light my flaming stick and excitedly lit the torches.

"Wow" one of his friends said.

"What? Is it wrong to Help?" he replied

When all are lit each one of us started to take pictures usually Selfies. The night was amazing, the sky was turning flaming orange because of the light coming from the torches yet the stars were still here shining brightly, the wind was cool , I was speechless for a while, spacing out while admiring this wonderful event.

"Everyone please be seated so we can take a better aerial shot." We obeyed.

When I sat down, I started to take pictures of everything. I was taking selfies to, like 'so what'. But in one of my selfies I saw him again sitting behind me.

When I turned around, I saw him staring at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hi Miss I'm James, James Slade" he said extending his hand for a handshake but I didn't accept it. "ok.." disappointment obvious in his tone. "how about you who are you?" he asked interested, but once again I didn't answer him but instead I put my headphones on. "Oh the silent treatment I can deal with that, because I don't what your name is I think I'll call you MISS BEAUTIFUL, what do you think huh" raising his eyebrow. "wha-" I tried to argue but "gotta go bye" he said in amusement that I was actually listening to him, then he went away.

After the event, we were so happy because we broke the world record like yeah! I haven't seen James after me ignoring him.

"Best night ever!!!" Sam shouted happily.

"Yeah!!! By the way where were you before they announced the world record you weren't in your place?"

"Oh I talked to a fr-friend of m-mine" she said stuttering.

"What are you hiding from me? I know you only stutter when you're lying." I intrigued.

"it's nothing I promise!" Putting her hand up and doing, pinkies swear.

"Fine" I said knowing she couldn't stand lying to me.

Just before, I get in our jeep "Bye Miss Beautiful!" I saw him at the jeep next to ours. I gave him an annoyed look.

"Who wa-" Sam was about to ask but I cut her off. "Don't let's talk about this tomorrow my house" I looked at Sam looking for approval. "Sure" she said with a smile. "Just make sure to spill the beans!" I replied with a sarcastic smile then we both laughed.

It was an amazing night but I was relieved that it was over at least I could say goodbye to that James.

James' POV

I see that she is hesitating in giving her number but she gave I wonder why?.

When we were allowed to light the torches I see that she's having problem with her lighter, I took the opportunity to get close with her, "Can I help you with that?" I said with smirk.

"Sure "she said shyly. I helped her out with it. Then she hurriedly light went to light the torches.

I could see that she's shy but she's smiling, that smile is the one that caught my eye.

"Wow" my friend Jason said with a wide grin

"What? Is it wrong to Help?" I replied with a much wider grin.

When we were asked to sit down,

"Hi Miss I'm James, James Slade" I said extending my hand for a handshake but she didn't accept it. "Ok...how about you who are you?" I asked wanting to know her name but she didn't answer but instead she put her headphones on. I tried calling her but is seems like it wasn't ringing, 'now I see why she was hesitant.' I saw a girl I think it was the one that she was talking to earlier, the girl was calling me that's why' "Oh the silent treatment I can deal with that, because I don't what your name is I think I'll call you MISS BEAUTIFUL, what do you think huh" I said raising my eyebrow.

"wha-" she tried to argue but I cut her off "gotta go bye" I said and went to the girl that was calling me.

"Who are you and what are you doing to my best friend?" She intrigued angrily.

'Protective much' I thought. "Woah calm down, I just wanna know her but I'm not having luck"

"Huh what do you mean by not having luck?"She asked curiously

"Well she's giving me the silent treatment, she gave me a fake phone number and I don't even know her name!" She chuckled at my frustration.

"By the way who are you?" she stopped chuckling and "Samantha Roberts you can call me Sam" she introduced. "James, James Slade" I introduced myself to.

"Here's her number" showing me her phone. "And why are giving it to me" me looked at me and "why you don't want it?" she teased, "no give it to me" Then I copied her number on my phone.

"That's what I thought, Bye," she said leaving me, but I grabbed her arm lightly, she was a bit shocked in what I did. "What's her name?" She looked at me In the eye and said "That's for you to know" then she walked away.

We were about to go home then I saw her again smiling oh that smile is killing me. "Miss Beautiful!" I called out she looked at me and her mood changed. I smirked at her then she got in the jeep.

'I want to know you more' I thought and rode the jeep home.

***********************************************************************************************************

I hope you'll like the story!!! and please if you do like it spread it, it will give me more inspiration to write....... XOXO