[ Normal | Third Person ]

"Nana, what's this?" Zayn gestured to the two story blue-greenish house in front of them, "My wedding gift! Your very own house!" Nana retorted enthusiastically.

"Thank you Nana. Thank you so much!" Liam hugged his grandma-in-law causing Zayn to roll his eyes, "We have our very own house, honey." he turned and gave a tighter hug to Zayn.

"Let's head in, yeah?" Nana averred, already walking towards the door with the two following after her.

When they entered, they immediately saw a wooden dining table with four chairs on the left side and the staircase opposite it.

"Wow." Liam examined every part while Zayn tries to convince his grandmother, "I'm just worried about you." the raven said with a small frown.

"This house is so huge!" Liam exclaimed simultaneously.

"You'll be alone in that big house." Zayn followed his grandma, who's following Liam, who went to peer at the glass door leading to the pool.

"And what about my room? All my stuff are there." Zayn noticed Liam go to the kitchen leaving him and his Nana alone, "Darling, don't worry about me. The helpers will take care of me." Nana resumed to walking behind Liam.

"At least now---go upstairs." Nana said the second part to Liam, who obliged, "Oh yeah, c'mon, let's go." Liam invited his husband as he went up the stairs.

"Check out the room." Nana stated to her in-law before turning back to Zayn, who decided to just stay where he was, "About your things, it's been taken care of. In fact, they'll be arriving soon." she reported, leaning on the kitchen counter, "So, don't worry about your things anymore."

Zayn reached for his Nana's hands when she started to walk away, "Nana... Won't you miss me?" he frowned, hoping the look will convince her so he wouldn't have to live alone with the terror upstairs.

"Of course I will, but this is how it's supposed to be." Nana smiled sadly at him before pushing his hands away, "You're a married man now, okay?"

"So your responsibility is to your spouse now." Nana added, making Zayn scrunch his face in an emotion he doesn't know what to call, but he knows that it isn't good at all.

"You should have thought of that when you married this wonderful man." Nana nodded to Liam, who was now walking down the stairs, "It's like I'm in a hotel. It's beautiful." the latter stated happily.

"Thank you again, Nana." Liam grinned at the lady, "No problem, dear." Nana replied with a smile of her own.

"Liam James, take care of my grandson, okay?" Nana stated, clasping her hands together, "Of course, no problem. That's easy." Liam assured her before she held Zayn's face with her hands.

"Be good to your spouse, okay?" Nana averred to which Zayn finally gave up on trying to convince her and nodded, hugging her but not letting go, "Bye Nana."

"Why on earth did you decide to disregard our plan?" Zayn mouthed angrily to Liam, who only smirked smugly and stuck his tongue out.

"Zayn?" Nana patted Zayn's back so he would let go, but the latter did not even notice the gesture, still glaring at Liam.

"Why?" Zayn mouthed yet again before Liam gestured to upstairs and did all these actions.

"It's too tight, let me go!" Nana yelled before Zayn unwrapped his arms around her and smiled nervously, "Nana." he plastered an apologetic look on his face.

"Okay." Nana walked to Liam and gave him a hug, "Thank you again for everything."

"Take care of him, okay?" Nana alleged one last time, "No problem." Liam gave her a thumbs up, nodding as a gesture of reassurance.