Chapter 4

Alexander smiled on his way to school. Which was a rarity. Because, come on. Who smiles at the thought of going to school? Well, people who enjoy the constant homework and tests, he supposed. But no, he wasn't really thrilled about where he was going, but who was there. He went to school for his friends. And also to piss off his enemies, but that part was just a bonus. Those were the only reasons, though, despite what some may think based off of his grades.

As he walked through the door, the smile faded a bit at the chatter in the halls. Just because he wanted to see his friends didn't mean he wanted to be around all these other people. But what was he supposed to do about it? There wasn't much he could do. So he gritted his teeth and merged into the wave of students. Man, he couldn't wait until lunch.

But alas, as lunch can't come immediately, he had to deal with the bullshit of the day. Most of it was just drama that didn't involve him at all, so he just chose to ignore it, but then came along fourth period AP Chemistry. Which he shared with the notorious 

~~That's all for this story. Another one she stopped midway through her sentence. Thank you all for reading my sister's works. You meant a lot to her and she loved hearing from you and getting comments and follows on stories. Thank you all. -Bre ~~