You.

– SEOUL, K-STAR TALENT BUILDING –
(written on: October 1st, 2017. / after hurricane María attacked Puerto Rico.)

  "Isa coffee!"

  "Miss Mills the water bottle, please?"

  "It was supposed to be with two spoons of sugar, do I look unhealthy like you?"

"Hey, coffee with whip cream for Candy Cupcake's SwirlCake"

  "Where is my towel?"

  "Towel, please?"

  "Aniyo ( romanization of no in Korean ) it's not this!"

  You won't be surprised to know most are from Candy Cupcake. That girl, SwirlCake, she's definitely the hardest one to handle.

  "Miss Mills."  A young voice called. 

  I recognized him instantly it was Luca.

  "Oh, yes Luca?"

  "They want eight water bottles and towels for the NightEight."

  "Thanks for telling me Luca, of course" I hurriedly get a cart.

  I ran to the kitchen, with the cart, openned the fridge and got all the ice cold water bottles. I opened the cabinets above me and got the towels that were fresh and clean. Now to look for the NightBoys Practice Room.

   "Hey watch out!" A voice screamed.

  I immediately stopped my cart and looked at the front. A young Korean boy with straight messy blue hair and a scared face stood in front of me.

  "Whoops!" He said when he catches the water bottle that fell from the cart.

  "Wow now that's some cold water." He says and puts the water bottle in the cart.  –"I'm Choi Jeon-Min, call me Jeonmin." He bows.

  I bow. –"Nice to meet you Jeonmin, I'm Isabela Mills, you can call me Isa or Miss Mills."

  "I'm guessing you are an assistant, what room are you taking this to?" He asks.

  "NightEight Practice Room." I say shyly.

  "You must be lucky, I'm one of the members I'll show you to the practice room." Offers Jeonmin and I nod.

  He walks towards the right and I follow. Jeonmin seems he's about twenty years old, anyways maybe he's one or two years older in his Korean age.

  His hair is amazing.  I thought.

  "So you like blue right?" Giggles Jeonmin.

  I realized I was staring at him, he noticed first obviously and surprisingly I didn't ran over anyone else with the cart.

  I look to the front.

  "I'm sorry." I say.  –"I've always  wanted to dye my hair blue."

  "Well you should I think you'd look pretty." Says Jeonmin.

  Jeonmin opens the door to the practice room and I enter. K-Pop music. Dancing. Later I'll have to help clean this sweaty room, if I want to earn a little extra.

  "Your water bottles guys." I say.

  A boy with dark purple hair stops the music. They all look shiny from their sweat. They are some handsome. Inner fangirl stay put, stay put. The guys come towards me and get the water bottles some, have their own towels and didn't grab a towel.

  "You, " A masculine voice says. 

  I kneel behind the cart. Like a stupid and foolish person obviously, should've ran out the door instead. Is it him? God why? Seoul is such a big city. Yet here he is.

  He knelt next to me.

  "You did know I could still see you, right Isabela."

  I turn my head just slightly.

  It's him it's Jun, the airport guy.  I thought.

  "What do you want?" I don't even look at him, I rest my head on my knees.

  "How you've been? " Asks Jun playfully.

  What a charmer.  I thought sarcastically.

  "Ohh!" Says Jeonmin realizing something.   –"This is Isa, the girl you met at the airport."

  Jun elbowed his leg.

  "Why do you want to know, I'm not supposed to be talking to strange ugly people. " I raise my eyebrows.

  All the other members start laughing.

  I stand up, get the cart and leave the room.

  What is wrong with these people? I thought.

  Overall Jeonmin seems nice, I wouldn't mind talking to him next time instead of Jun.

A/N:

  Two ships have been presented in one chapter. YAY!

  Jeonmin&Isabela or Jun&Isabela?

  Minbela or Junbela. Sorry I'm not good at making ship names if you can think of better ones write them in the comment section. Please don't forget to click on that cute little star below! Thanks and see ya later.

-Natalia J. ❤️