Request-Tyler Down

(Y/N's P.O.V)
Oh
My
God
I helped kill Hannah Baker. I can't believe this... I never noticed she was  so depressed and sad. My eyes are stinging from crying. These tapes are mental torture. Everyone on the tapes
before me have been handling it so well, not showing any sign of weakness.
How? Why? Why did she think I was bullying her? I thought I was being a good friend... maybe not.

(Tyler's P.O.V)
I'm worried about Y/N. She's been really distant the past few days. I wonder if she has the tapes... If she does she needs to know she can talk to me about it. She's not a villain, Hannah Baker made sø many people on those tapes seem like villains when they aren't. Ok some of them are definite villains but some did small things, that hardly lead someone to kill themselves... Do they?
Anyway she can't blame herself for it, she was just trying tø be Hannah's friend. She didn't mean any harm. I need to find her and make sure she's okay.

*time skip*

I can't find her anywhere and I'm starting to worry. I'm scared that she's hurt herself, or possibly killed herself. I've asked all her friends where she was and none of them knew. I'm extremely worried, it's like I can't breathe.

(Y/N's P.O.V)
I don't know where I am. It's like I'm nowhere, running nowhere. My destination is nowhere. I just hope no-one finds me nowhere. I just pray.

(Tyler's P.O.V)
I run and run and run and eventually I find Y/n in the middle of nowhere. She's sat against a tree, hugging her knees crying her eyes out. For a few minutes I just stand there, just looking at her wondering how such a beautiful, amazing, perfect girl could be so broken. But then I remember Hannah Baker, how perfect she was, how broken she was. I rush to her side and clasp her in my arms. She turns her head and sobs into my shoulder. We don't say anything, we just enjoy each others company, we are each other's safety net. We catch the other before they fall.
_____________________________________
This was requested agessssssssssss ago so yeah here it is. I hope you like it. Also there will be Riverdale preferences coming soon I promise. I'm trying to put more time into this book sø just bare with me.
- Dani x