chapter 15

Anisa's POV

Muhammad was taking me for a surprise 'lil date' and god knows I was so excited,I felt like a high school girl who's being taken out by her long-time crush and i couldn't wait to see what he's got up his smart ass.

We rode in silence in his rented Lamborghini as the song "treat you better" came on,it was as if Shawn Mendes sang this song for us,I remembered when I told Muhammad of my past relationships,how they  failed.I coped with the all of those but  but the one that hurt the most and still does was when I broke up with Abdul.

I thought he was the one,we had plans and all but I found him cheating on me with my cousin,it was a low blow for me,Muhammad squeezed my hand and I offered a weak smile,I watched him as he followed the lyrics of the song,while turning to glance at me,I felt as if he was belting the notes out to me,and I couldn't ask for more,Abdul can never be compared to Muhammad in anyway and for that I'm very grateful

"I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it in your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you are spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want to stop

I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
on all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can "🎶🎵🎤🎧

We stopped at a spot,I looked up at Muhammad and he passed me a blindfold,not saying anything,I took it from him and tied it around my eyes,I felt the movement of his hand near my face as he ignited the car and continued to ride in peaceful silence through the silent streets of Paris.

The car came to a halt and Muhammad turned off the ca,he came and helped me out of the car still with the blindfolds on,he held my hand while his other hand went around my waist,he locked the car as we made our way into a building,I couldn't see a thing,until I felt being lifted,that was when I realised i was in an elevator,god knows what this man had in store for me.

The elevator came to a stop,we alighted as we continued to walk on what felt like glass,we stopped and Muhammad finally removed the blindfold from my eyes,I blinked my eyes a couple of times to adjust to the brightness,what I saw made me want to burst into tears of joy,it was a candlelit dinner,on the last floor of Eiffel Tower where the restaurant was located,there were no people there,just the two of us,I wondered if he rented out the whole floor,red rose petals decorated the floor from entrance,there were candles and a bright LED chandelier shone from the deepest part of the room,illuminating the room,I walked over to the window and the view was breathtaking,you could see the whole of France from here,life couldn't get any better and by instinct I launched myself unto Muhammad,placing kisses all over his face.

We walked over to the table as he helped me pull out a chair,I sat down and he pushed it back,he sat down,looking around,i didn't see any food,it was like he knew what I was thinking of,he tapped on a red buzzer,and just then a young man of about 25 appeared wearing black slacks,with a white shirt,a black boutonnière,with a mini-apron wrapped around his waist.

He handed us the Menu and he went back to the far end of the room,I checked the menu and we placed our order,we made small conversations as we waited for the food to arrive

Muhammad's POV

It took me every bit of restraint when Anisa jumped on me,and started placing kisses on my face,this woman will be the death of me,the look on her face was priceless when she saw the place and there and then,I knew all the money I spent was totally worth it.