Prologue

You woke up from your slumber that you wished would never end, as it was always the same. Reminding you of how the world around you would always keep moving forward as you'd be stuck in the past, in your memories.

Your head hurt as the blazing music of the club could clearly be heard even in the bathroom. How many drinks had passed down your throat? How hungover you would be in the morning? Did it even matter anymore?

Taking a deep breath, you sat up, as your eyes trailed along the bathroom walls full of vulgar wording and drawings. Suddenly you felt your latest meal slowly rising to your throat, as you quickly crawled to the toilet, throwing up for who knows how long.

As you slowly calmed down, you leaned onto the nearby wall, slipping a few pills from your pocket into your mouth, swallowing them quickly as they started to dissolve in your mouth. Your breathing started to steady down as you felt tears rolling down your cheeks.

The memories were coming back again.

((Flashback brought to you by Begin))

" I'm sure this is for the best, as hyungs explained to us, Y/n... " Jungkook spoke in a soft manner as he looked down at your calm sleeping figure on the couch, gripping onto the strap of the helmet in his left hand tightly. Gently he brushed his fingers through your soft and messy hair one more time, planting a kiss on your forehead. Maybe he did not notice, or maybe he choose to pretend not noticing, but you were awake.

You stiffened slightly as you felt the warmth of Jungkook's hand leave, turning to your side on the couch. Jungkook took a step back, his eyes capturing every little detail he could see of you, burning it all into his mind. He knew after he'd turn his back on you, he'd never get to see you again. It was promised that all the pictures of everyone would be burned or destroyed in other ways, to lessen the pain, as Namjoon had explained.

Jungkook turned his back to you as he grabbed the backpack and flung it on his back, stepping out of the house. He put a key into the motorbike on the front lawn and put a helmet on, quickly speeding away into the night. In his heart he knew this wasn't how it should have ended, but he couldn't go against Namjoon's words and his own promise. Nor could you.

((Flashback end))

Staggering your way through the club filled with wasted people, you let out a shaky breath as you felt gazes on your back. Some wanted money out of you, some even wanted you dead. As the cold night air hit your face, you waved a nearby cab to pick you up, as you told the directions to a convenience store that was a rock throw away from your apartment.

As the drive back towards home started, your mind pulled you back into the memories. The flashing lights of the city were once beautiful to you, but now they only brought you pain.

((Flashback brought to you by Stigma))

" You know i never wanted to agree to this Y/n. You know this.." Your silent stargazing on the bench in a nearby park came to an end. Even though you both knew that, it still hurt, and you could clearly see it in his eyes. He stood up, his gaze wandering here and there, looking everything except you. He could not handle seeing the sadness in your eyes even though you could see regret and guilf filling his eyes.

As you stood up next to him, he led you into the small maze that was in the park for kids. Your stomach twisted as you knew the time to part was nearing. In silence, Taehyung gave you his signature boxy smile and raised your hands to your eyes, blocking your sight.