Christmas Special; The Night Before Christmas Eve

(( General POV ))

If someone would describe this moment in a few words, it'd be ' true christmas '. The mansion was in it's full glory, filled with christmas decorations, music and present wrapping. Really hasty, left until the last moment, present wrapping. The first christmas the eight would be spending together after many years was almost here.

In the kitchen, the oldest with soft pink hair was carefully wrapping the presents up. Careful would be an understatement, as the presents he was wrapping were made out of glass. The presents were detailed, handmade snowglobes, to be exact. He had ordered the snowglobes years ago, but as he couldn't contact any of the guys, the snowglobes had stuck with him. Finally he could give them to the others.

In one of the offices, a man with mint hair was sitting in front of his laptop, while a printer was printing something. If someone would take a closer look, they could notice that old pictures were being printed. Pictures he had spent years searching, as almost all of them had been burned during the parting. He knew the others, and himself regretted burning the pictures, so this was the least he could do.

In one of the rooms in the basement, a man with velvet red hair hummed happily as he had seven boxes open, with different stuffed mascots in them. Handmade orders, so they'd always be the only ones existing in this world. The stuffed mascots were something he had noticed the others had been drawing from time to time, so bringing them to life would be a perfect gift.

In another office, a lavender haired man was troubled. Was there something he could give to the others? He had taken so many things from them, such as freedom to live a normal life. As he let out a troubled sigh, he took a sip of his coffee. Something similar to freedom.. A road trip would be good, but not enough on it's own. Maybe a trip to an amusement park outside of Korea.

In a studio full of clothes, there was a silver haired man, happily designing something. Designing clothes, to be exact. There had always been something he wanted to do, and that was to design clothes for his brothers. The brothers that had helped him, and that he would help no matter what. He knew what kind of clothes his brothers liked, so making them was very easy, but still hard.

It had been a different trip to the mall for the orange haired man, as he had ordered custom made earrings, necklaces and rings. A set of all of those for all of them, even himself, so the set of eight would be complete. Now in his and Namjoon's bedroom he was fighting with tape and wrapping paper. How could it be so easy for some people to wrap presents, as he was struggling like this?

The young man with chestnut brown hair and pink highlights sighed. How could he prepare any great presents without money? And the scarves he had knitted weren't that good either, but it was all he could prepare. He hoped with all his heart that the others would like his present, as he had put a lot of thought and love into making them.

And then, there was the youngest, with black hair. Six books that were already wrapped sat on his bed, as the man himself was sitting on the floor, writing something. What was inside the books, if they were written by the man himself or if they were bought, but they knew that the books were full of memories. As he finished writing the last sentence, he closed the book and started to wrap it up.

Christmas Day would be perfect.