Arriving

I waited for my mom to get ready and take me to camp. I didnt wanna go but she made me. Ugh i really wanted to just stay home for summer. I dont see why i have to go. I took my bags downstairs and waited. "Ugh, hurry up" i said out loud. My mom yelled at me for just saying that. I guess i caught her at a bad time. We walked out of the door and got in the car, i hoped she was just joking about camp and taking me somewhere i would like. Well not alot of places are friendly for a 17 year old. We drove past familiar buildings and i moped. I wouldnt come back to my home for a good 2 months. This was going to be an endeavour. I watched as we pulled up to the camp and she dropped me off. I grabed my bags from the trunk and said my goodbyes. I flicked my tail as i looked around and saw the unfamiliar territory. I stepped forward and a large women came close. "Hello! Im Karen. I am one of the little instructors here. Ill get you settled into your new cabin" she said with a peppy tone. "Follow me!" I followed her to my cabin and got myself situated. I looked and noticed i had a bottom bunk. Oh my luck. I wasnt happy with it but its the best ive got. I turn around to the door and see a tall guy standing behind me. He instantly turned red and began stuttering. "H...hello i...im Ash..." i was so suprised someone was already talking to me. "Hi there..." i weakly said back. "Im Lorri... dont laugh at my name please..." oh god what did i do. "Thats a nice name, i wouldnt make fun of it" he said with a sweet tone. My mind was racing, i looked up and down, examining his body. He looked at me funny and said "You lookin at my body pup?" He chuckled and playfully punched my arm. I was shorter than him. I was only 5 foot 3. He looked about 5 foot 8. He seemed to tower over me. I thought "Aint you a cutie" And grinned. I smiled and we talked more. I stepped outside and u saw everyone in a group and ran over. The instructor that i met before, i think her name was Karen. All i heard was "Pick a partner!" I turned around to Ash standing behind me, his hazel eyes beautiful. I blushed and said "Wanna partner up?" He smiled and yipped "Well hell yeah!" Hehe, he seemed a bit too exited. My tail swayed back and forth from excitement. We both had a moment of instant chemistry. I shook my head and said "Well what are we doing?" Apparently we were doing a scavenger hunt. "So there is 20 items, we can stick together and have double the scouting power or split up and maybe pass some things" he said. I of course chose to stay together. I mumbled "Anything for you cutie..." and i think he heard me cause he gave me a sweet look. The first item to find was a stone that looked like a heart. Seemed easy enough. We walk up to the creek and look around. 20 mins pass of nothing. I am worried we might lose. I hear Ash shout "Found one!" Wow, seemed like an eternity. I walk over and pat his back. I dont know why but he wrapped his arm around me. I freaked out and blushed hard. I looked up at him and weakly said "T...thanks Ash..." He smiled softly at me and i smiled back. We went back to the hunt and the next thing up was a red rose. "Oh god no" I thought. I knew i would screw up and get myself hurt by poison ivy or something. I turned my head and a beautiful red rose caught my attention. I picked it and walked over to Ash and held it in my mouth like a gentleman would. He pulled it out and kisses me and WOW was i flustered. I looked him in the eyes, not backing away from his soft lips as he kissed me. He pulled away after what seemed like ages and i had nothing to say. We barely had talked and he already kissed me. I managed to pull together and sputter "I... uh... i uhm... t...that was n...nice..." Im as red as a tomato and feel like a dumbass for thinking he was gonna just be a dick to me. I smiled and i dropped the sheet of paper that had what we needed to find on it. I stood on my tip toes and said to him "You moved quick, i feel like it would be weird to kiss and not be mates, wanna change that?" He blushed so bad and said back to me "Why that would be lovely..."