Him...

He looked at me so sweetly. I couldn't belive he kissed me. I couldn't belive we are mated to eachother now... agh my mind jumbled as we walked back to the camp, we found 2 things but dropped it all except the rose. Ash still had that. I wanted to just say outloud we were together but no, i don't want attention right about now. Unless its from him yeah i want that. "Lorri, im sorry i moved a bit to quickly" he weakly said. "Oh its fine, i really dont mind. I knew from the moment i saw you we were going to be together..." i responded. We ignored what we were supposed to do and went back to the cabin. I instantly headed for the beds and tripped. I felt an instant rush of pain as i twisted my ankle. "SHIT" i yelled out. Ash ran over and helped me up, he wanted to get me to the nurses but i said i was okay. I wanted to lie down. About 5 mins in bed and i feel a shooting pain in my ankle. I was worried i broke my ankle. I tried to get up but putting pressure on it made me feel like it was going to fall off so i lied back down. "A...ash i need you to take me to the nurses room..." he seemed confused and i told him about trying to stand, so he picked me up and took me to the nurse. She told me i had sprained my ankle... jeez man first day of camp. I said i would be okay but she warned me to stay off it for awhile. I sat in the nurses office with Ash till i dozed off... i forgot what had happened and he was gone when i woke up... him... he is all i could think about... i tried to stand and i wobbled out of the nurses office, trying to get to the cabin. I collapsed before i got there and Karen found ne and took me back to the nurses. I told her to send Ash to me please... as soon as he came in i said "Why did you leave?" He just looked at me and said "I went to eat, its lunch time and i saved you some" I looked at the food in disgust. It didnt look gross, i just wasn't hungry. I denied the food and sat in the nurses office... Hes so nice and sweet... i felt like we rushed things... but it'll work out...