Chapter 1

" ELLEN!!!!!"

I jumped out of my seat and landed on floor. Dang, I feel asleep again. I looked up and came face to face with an very angry looking Mr.Bock. He was a short man with a rather large uncomed beard, beaty red eyes and smelled like old socks. Everyone called him Mr.Boo since he was so pale but right now, he was as red as anything.

I slowly got up and brushed myself off.

"Oh h-hey there Mr. B. Say, isnt it a nice day out today? Beatiful day -"

"For a detention? I agree." He smiled sweetly at me but you could tell by the look in his eyes that he was as mad as a bear woken up in the winter time.

 "Right." I sighed and sat back in my seat. I was just about to take out my note book when a hand slapped down on my binder. It took all my will power not to cringe. Who knows were thoes hands have been? Oh, wait. I do. I mentally gaged at the thought.

"Did I tell you to sit down??!!!?" Mr. Bock spat. Literally. I resisted the urge to wipe his spit of my checks.

" No Mr. Bock, you didnt." I said as  sweetly. But this just infuriated him more.

"Are you being smart with me, Ms.Ellen?" For some reason, this guy didnt grasp the simple concept that Koreans have their last name writen first. So no, my last name is not Ellen, its Hae. Hae Ellen. But I wasnt about to correct him about to corect him now, though.

"No, Mr.Bock."

"You sure?" He had a strong accent that I couldnt place, so it sounded more like a 'ye hore?'.

Stiffling a laugh, I nodded. " Yes Mr. Bock, Im sure."

He eyed me carefully before walking back to his seat, saying a long and accented  'oak-hay'.

Mr.B resumed his lesson. I slumped back in ,my chair and breathes a sigh of relief.

"That was close" Nick and I said in unison. We laughed quietly before I turned and scowled at him.

"Why didnt you wake me up?" I hissed.

He looked down at the desk sheeply. "I, um, you looked tired when you came in to class so I let you sleep." He grinned. " Your welcome."

"Your Welcome!" I hiss-shouted at him.

Mr. Boo turned and gave me an annoyed look. I just smiled and turned to face Nick, shouting lazers at the side of his head.

"Fine, thank you." He turned to me, and gave me a look full of disbelif.

" Thank you for making me get a dentention. Thank you for making me late for work. Thank you, for making my little brother wait a good 45min at his school, before I'll be able to pick him up. Thank you ever so much. What would I do without you."

I turned in my seat and faced the front, ignoreing Nicks attempts to catch my eye.

As soon as the bell rang, I grabbed my stuff  and sprinted out of the classroom but Nick could catch up with me. We both knew it wasnt that bad, really. Nick always picks up JD when I have to stay after school basketball, which is 3 days a week. Even if he couldnt, Id just call Nacy, his daycare teacher instructer person, to drop him off at our appartment. But what I said about work was true. Getting a detention was going to make me late for work. But only by like, 5min. So technoally, I exaggerated the whole thing. But never the less, I was still mad. He made me embarss myslef infront of my whole class! Thank god Chole wasnt here. She would NEVER let me live it down.

After detention, I went straight to work. I am a babysitter so my work hours vary on whos child Im looking after. Today, its a the Bakers kid. This would be my first time babysitting them so I have to go through the whole 10 hour tutorial before the parents acctually leave the house.

Time went by in a flash. The little boy, Mattew, was an complete angel! And the parents actually were pretty cool as well. They want me to come back friday. If I could, I would totally take little Mattew home with me. But I wont, for obvous resons. I have my own bundle of joy, not, at home waiting for me.

As I stepped put of the elevator, I noticed somthing smelt like it was buring. Becy, my neighbour, must have burt her toast again. She can not cook to save her life. Covering my nose and mouth with my sleve, I walked inside my apartment. I was then greeted with a wall of fire.

  HEY GUYS!(AND GIRLS). THIS IS MY 3RD ATTEMPT AT WRITTING. ( IM WRITTING A SCFI BOOK BUT DIDNT POST IT ONLINE YET, BUT I WILL SOON THOUGH) I WAS IN CLASS AND FINISHED MY WORK SO I RANDOMLY WROTE THE BEEGING OF THIS. AS YOU CAN SEE, IM HAVE AN PLOT ALREADY OF WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME, CAUSE I THINK ITS GOING TO BE GOOD!( I HOPE). I DONT EXPECT YALL TO VOTE OR FANN ME NOW CAUSE I DIDNT EVEN WRITE THE SUMMARY YET, but I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. OH, AND I KNOW IM A HORRIBLE SPELLER, ILL DO SPELL CHECK LATER. :D

SO YES, COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT! I REALLY DO APPERICATE YOUR FEED BACK.

NEXT UPLOAD: TODAY OR TOMMORW.