Part 5

First I went to visit uncle Neji's grave to pray. I know I didn't had any ninja training besides the Hyuga techniques and the medical jutsu I know from Sakura. The risks of dying are too high, but I can't stay like this.

"Uncle Neji, if I die out there at least let them know that I died doing what I always wanted to do"

And with that, I rushed to my home. Once I reched my parent's room, I took one of the scrolls my father had about he war and change it with the sunflower pin he gave me on my 6th birthday.

"I'm sorry dad, but I must go" I said while giving them a last look before rushing to my room. Once I went there I changed myself to put on a dark suit that covered my whole body. I grabbed some water proof make up and covered my cheek marks with it. Then I grabbed a kunai I bought for myself and looked at my reflection.

"No turning back now" I said while I suddenly cutted my hair and then wrapped it in a small ponytail.

I am a new person now.

I grabbed my belognings and small weapons and went to the gates of Konoha. The guards were sleeping so the path was free. I took a big breath and glanced at the village.

'My village, my home...'

I looked at the road that got lost in he forest. Was I going to die? Is this the right thing to do? Well, there is only one thing that's waiting for me out there.

Freedom.