Chapter 70 A Different Person

Chapter 70

Peeta Pov.

Forget about Katniss, I was just going to date Fox to make her jealous, now I actually like her. We understand each other. Now my friends, Finnick, Thresh, Gale, Johanna, and Annie are all annoyed because they think I'm dumb for dating her because she's 'crazy'. But she gets me and I get her. We're both similar and different. We usually hang out at the mall or at her house. Today I'm taking her to Red Robin.

"Is that?" she asks as we see Cato and Katniss, laughing together.

"Yea, but I can handle it. Get us a table." I tell her.

"Hurry back,"

I go find the security guard. I know Katniss is grounded because Finnick told me that she snuck out yesterday to go to the beach. If I tell the security guard he'll call her mother.

"Excuse me," I say.

"Yes?" he asks.

"That girl right there in the gray shirt,"

"What about her?" he asks.

"She's not supposed to here, she's grounded. Our parents know each other and she's a good friend of mine. I don't want her getting hurt, that boy she's with is the biggest trouble maker at school." I explain.

"Thank you for letting me know."

He walks over to Katniss.

"Excuse me mam, I'm afraid you need to go home now." he tells her.

"May I ask why?" she asks.

"We have a witness who knows you, you're grounded. Don't lie, I remember you running around with this young man around the mall."

She looks at Cato. She gets up. The security guard starts to escort her out. All of this sudden, she drops to the ground Cato literally picks her up, carries her for a while, puts her down, grabs her hand, and they run. Who knows where they'll hide. All I know is that the good girl I knew and loved is gone, now she's a girl who likes to get in trouble and run from security guards. And she doesn't take it seriously, she just laughs with Cato. Cato, the guy I hate for so many reasons. I add this to my imaginary list of reasons why, "Turned my favorite girl into a different person."