10. HP au #1

Aedion watched as his younger cousin headed towards the talking hat. Aelin glanced at him and he smiled reassuring at her.

It seemed to take for ever till the hat touched her hat and he held his breath. "Slytherin," it exclaimed and releaf flooded him.

Aelin ran over to him, a grin blooming on her face. He scooted to the right, making space for her.

Aelin sat down, pressing close to his side. Her eyes gleamed, as she wispered, "Someday, i'll be the best seaker the world has ever seen!" Her eyes sparked. "So good, that when we're older and in real teams, everyone will want us on their teams and we'll win every game," a Pause. "Right Aedion?"

He grinned down at her."Right," he murmured, pressing a kiss onto her hair.

He glanced at his Quidditch teacher. He only hoped Aelin wouldn't loose her enthusiasm once the lesons with Sir Whitethorn

-----------------------Aelin-------------------------

She looked up at Aedion. Why did he keep glancing at that wierd tutor? She glanced at the white haired Wizard. What was so remarkable about him to deserve Aedion's attention?

When they later entered their common room, Aelin plopped down onto a couch beside Aedion. "Who was that?" She murmured.

"Rowan Whitethorn. Quidditch tutor," he wispered back. She'd heard her cousin admire the wizard rather often; why was he so nervous?

Before she could demand answers, she felt sleep claiming her. She was half asleep as she felt Aedion carried her into her room and pressed a goodnight-kiss onto her cheek.