Chapter 9: Seduction

A few more weeks passed by, and I sank into a routine. But everything seemed to have changed between me and Ciel. Not in a worse way. Quite the opposite. Although I was sure The idea of me as a Nephilim would repulse him. He acted as though it never happened.  A knock on the door interrupted my train of thought.

I sighed.

"come in Mey-Rin"

"Morning (Y/N)" she smiled, cheerful as always

"just give me the dress" I sighed.

"Here you go"

                     (choose eyes colour, hair colour, skin colour)

I sighed and decided not to comment, It never helped anyway, she would always break down in tears.

"It pretty, let's go" She smiled and dragged me by my hand all the way downstairs.

Ciel turned red at the sight of the dress. I couldn't blame him. It barely covered my butt. But i had to give points to Mey-Rin, It was cute. Kind of.

"My Lord" I heard Sebastian's voice.

"What is it"

"Yet another letter from the  culprit"

"Oh god" Ciel pinched his nose "Bring it up to my study, I shall look at it later" He sighed.

"Yes my young lord" Sebastian bowed and left. I stood up and was just about to leave when Ciel said:

"(Y/N) Wait" He went towards me, He opened his mouth to say something and at the same moment tripped and fell on top of me. His face turned red.

(Sorry for the picture XD)

He jumped up and backed away. 

"Sorry" He mumbled, still extremely red. He looked like a tomato. I started laughing.

"Pffft your face is so red"

"And" He replied angrily.

"Sorry" I wiped a tear from my eye. "I'll see you later Ciel." And walked out. 

I walked up the stairs, still laughing. As I was about to enter my room something grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. I looked up to see Sebastian smirking down at me.                         He leaned in and whispered :

"I must say you've become quite a challenge for me". He leant in closer, I could feel his hot breath on my skin. 

" I can give you what you want ... and more" He pressed his lips against my neck.

" But you have leave my master alone" He continued kissing down my neck, stopping at the collarbone.

I closed my eyes, finding it hard to fight back, but I longed for a different set of lips. Another smile, another voice, blue eyes.  I pushed him off and slammed him into the wall. The ran into my room and locked the door.

AUTHOR NOTE: HIII MY LAZY POTATOES,  I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER, FINALLY, AFTER A MONTH XD. HOPE YA GUYS ARE PROUD. LAZY POTATO OUT!