Cake and Gifts

"We're home", Normani said taking of her shoes.

"Where did you go to anyways?", Beyoncé said.

"Out on a date" Keith said covering uo the truth.

"Nice now what havs you guys been telling my child?" Beyoncé asked

"Nothing and why?", Normani said.

"She's been asking me how are babies made and shes been hanging out a lot with yall", she responded.

"True she's been around us but shes been around Lauren a lot too" Normani said.

"Alright but yall better not be corrupting my child and your sister Normani" she told them.

"Got it now I got a quick question", Keith said.

"Yes what is it?"

"Can we take Blue to the store we kind of promised her we would"

"Of course you guys are very suspicious spill"

"What do you mean" Normani said so calmly.

"See that goodbye cause y'all clearly won't tell me your mother"

"Dont worry" Keith said before she walked out.

"Boy bye"

~
"Blue", Normani yelled out

"Yes Mani" Blue said running into the room.

"Remember earlier?" Normani said closing the door

"Yes" she said putting a finger in front of her mouth.

"We are gonna tell everyone so everyone can know but like I promised I brought back pictures" , she pulled out the copies from the ultrasound.

"Ooh lemme see I wanna see"

"Here look this is the little head and the little body there its still very tiny" ,Normani explained as she pointed to everything.

"Wait so she's in there why can't I see her ", Blue asked Normani pointing to her stomach.

"Well I don't know if it is a girl but yet the baby is very tiny and its gonna grow slowly amd my tummy is gonna get bigger then once he or she is ready they'll be with us and you can hold the baby"

"Yay" Blue said clapping.

"Who's ready to make a cake well buy everything to make a cake" Keith asked as he walked in

"I wanna help me me me" Blue yelled jumping up and down.

"I am ready" Normani said.

"Alright you both get to help now shall we go to the store" Keith said grabbing the keys

"Wait let me go pee first I gotta go badly", Normani said running to the restroom.

"Go"

**

(After the trip to the store)

Keith, Normani, and Blue made there way to the room with bags in their hands and Normani instantly landed on the bed.

"Im so tired and these pants they don't even fit" Normani said

"Take em off them mamas" Keith said smirking and Normani raised her eyebrows and the smirked fell right off.

"Why you say that Keith" Blue asked.

"So she can be comfortable" Keith responded acting innocent.

"Ok"

"Sure" Normani mumbled as she got up "I'll be back I'm gonna get into some comfy clothes then we can get started with making the gifts"

Keith and Blue nodded as she walked into her closet and came out in a really oversized shirt it was almost a dress.

"Now lets get working", Normani said.

"What do we do" Blue said.

"Well we are gonna make 2 bags one for mom and one for dad we are gonna put these pictures in it and the baby shoes in it with this sign that says surprise" Normani explained as Keith began to take out the baby shoes and the gift bags.

"Okay" Keith handed her a bag and she opened it then put the pictures and shoes.

"You doing a good job Blue" Keith told Blue as she smiled. Normani pulled out the tissue paper and put it into the bags to finish it off.

"What about the cake" Blue asked.

"We are gonna do that right now but first we gotta surprise mom and dad" Normani responded

"I cant wait for their reaction" Keith said.

"Same lets go and give them it" Normani said standing up.

"I have the bags" Blue said beginning to run out.

"I got the camera Blue slow down" Keith said.

"You guys we can't let the girls notice yet okay" Normani said walking out and they both looked bsck and nodded.

They all went down running all over the place until they reached Beyoncé and Jay Z.

"Mom Dad I got something for yall but you guys have to come into this room for the sake of it please come its important"  Normani said while Blue and Keith stood next to her.

"I'm down but it better be worth it" Beyoncé said standing up and walking into the room.

"Same what is it" Jay said walking along grabbing Bey's hand.

Keith closed the door then pulled out his camera and Blue gave them the gift bags.

"Open them you'll see" Normani said.

They both began opening the gifts and their faces instantly lit up with shock.

"No Mani are you serious", Beyoncé said laughing with joy.

"Mani are you for real don't play with us" Jay said.

"I knew you were acting different but I didn't know this was why congratulations Mani come over here" Beyoncé said putting down the stuff.

"Yall too Keith and Blue" Jay said and they all hugged each other.

"Guys the girls don't know we are gonna make a cake saying it so don't tell them please" Normani said.

"Alright Jay you heard boy" Beyoncé said.

"Yeah did you Bey?" Jay said as they both started laughing.

"Mommy daddy help us make the cake it will be fun please" Blue said as jumped up and down.

"I don't see why not" Beyoncé said getting up.

"Yayyy" Blue yelled out.

They all went down to the kitchen and  Dinah started sneaking to see what was going on.

"Dinah you can't see yet you have to wait" Blue said blocking her view.

"Why not what's the big deal its cake" Dinah said.

"It's a surprise you have to wait with Ally and Lauren"

"Fine the cake better be good"

To be continued...

What did you think of Jayonce's  reaction?

How will Lauren, Dinah, Ally react?

What do you think of the closeness with Blue, Normani, and Keith?