Los Angeles

Time 9 am , Location  Hawaii

"Baby get up", Keith whispered in Normani's ear as Normani turned away "Come on sleepy head we have to pack up and clean this beach house"

"Noooo I wanna sleep", Normani finally said.

"But you can sleep later come on" Keith said getting up and pulling the blanket of Normani.

"Im up" Normani said sitting up om the bed.

"Alright come down to the kitchen I made breakfast"

"Im going"

They ate their breakfast then started getting ready first. After they got ready they packed up and cleaned the beach house completely. They slowly realize theyre beautiful trip was coming to an end as they dropped of their rental car and got in the uber heading to the airport.

"Im gonna miss Hawaii this was so fun" Normani said putting her on Keith shoulders.

"Me too especially going to the beach every night and every morning and traveling all over Hawaii" Keith said wrapping his arms around her.

"Yeah we gonna come back one because Hawaii is just too perfect" Normani said.

"Mani our flight is starting to board come baby let's go home"

"Alright bye Hawaii we'll be back one day"

Time 9pm Location LAX

"Where they at tho?" Dinah said walking around the airport terminal.

"They are barely getting off the plain chill Dinah" Lauren responded looking at her phone.

"Look over there I see love birds and you can smell the love"

"You're crazy Dinah but I see them just wait right here"

"MANIIIIIIIII KEITTHHHHHH" Dinah said running off to them and hugging both Normani and Keith by surprise.

"Dinah"

"Wasup Captain"

"I missed you two love birds the house been boring"

"Yooo was good had lots of fun in Hawaii" Lauren asked raising her eyebrows"

"Lots of fun"

Lauren choked on hearimg this statement "Wait wait que dijiste"

"Oh NO HE DIDNT I'm SHOOOK" Dinah said with a shocked face

"No esto no pueder ser pero ¿como?" Lauren said outloud

"What she saying Mani?" Keith asked

"I don't know but for sure she is shook" Normani said then smacking Keith

"What was that for?"

"They didn't need to know that"

"Hehe sorry I just had to I wasn't even specific on the fun"

"Sureee Keith you knew what she meant smh" Dinah said.

"Damn Keith she got you but omg never in my life would I thought to hear this" Lauren said laughing.

"Just dont tell nobody" Normani said.

"Alright people let's get going before the traffic hits no time for walking slow" Lauren said walking to the parking lot.

They all walked to the car got and drove home which wasn't too far from the airport.

10 pm / Home Base

"Were home with the love birds" Dinah yelled as she opened the door.

Beyoncé and Jay instantly walked out of the kitchen to greet them as they walked in with their stuff. Ally then came into the living room holding onto Blue and immediately the whole family had a group hug.

"I missed you guys", Normani said with tears in her eyes

"Aw don't cry Mani" Blue said running to hug Normani.

"Okay I won't" Normani said wiping her tears and hugging

"We missed you guys too", Beyonce said

"How was Hawaii?" Ally asked

"It was so fun we traveled and explored so much of Hawaii" Keith said.

"Yeah we would see the sun to down and then in the morning we would head out to the beach" Normani added.

"Sounds wonderful" Ally said imagining it.

"Alright I made some delicious food so come on down to the kitchen" Jay said walking to the kitchen.

They all walked into the kitchen and began digging into the food then they spent the rest of the night talking till everyone finally went to their beds and all slept.