Long Time

We hugged for a while. By that I mean a LONG time. Before we let go it was already 15 minutes after we began hugging. "I-I'm sorry about that..." I stuttered. "It's alright Y/n, I missed you too." He said smiling. Something about his smile just made my heart ache, in a good way. My heart pounded, harder and harder. He was the only one who made me feel like an utter and complete mess. "Jimin?" I said in a soft voice. "Isn't it your birthday today?" I asked him. "Yeah it is..." He said softly while scratching his head. "I-I'm so sorry I forgot!" I said looking down embarrassed. He kept looking at his feet, it began to get awkward. "You know it's still pretty early, we could do something today for you!" I said smiling at him. He smiled back and looked up. Finally.

I grabbed his hand and began walking. "Where are we going?" He said struggling to keep up with me. "You'll see!" I said pulling him more. When we got there I covered his eyes so that he couldn't see where we were. "Yah! I can't see!" He said causing me to laugh. "That's the point!" I said slowly walking to the place where I was going to take him. "Open." I said while removing my hands from his eyes. "You remember this place?" He asked me, shocked.

"Of course I did!" I said smiling. I took him to  the park where he told me was his ideal first date. "My ideal first date. I can't believe that you remembered." He said as tears builders up in the corner of his eyes. "I didn't plan anything but you said that you liked walking in the park." I said  smiling at him. "Are we best friends again?" I asked, I was scared that we had lost the friendship that we had. He was my only friend, when I lost him I lost everything. I felt alone and scared. No one told me that losing a friend was so hard. So painful.

"Of course" He said while biting his lips. "Yah! Why are you biting your lips!" I said playfully hitting his arm. He blushed and looked down. We kept walking in silence. Until he grabbed my hand and interviewed his fingers with mine. Now I was the one blushing. I held his back. We continued to walk without saying a word to each other. "Happy birthday JimChim(I'm sorry I call him this a lot, Jimin and ChimChim combined)." I said looking at him smiling. "Thank chu Y/n" He said and stopped walking.

"I wanted to give you this for a while now." He said while grabbing both of my hands. His face came closer to mine. His eyes were closed. The colder he came to me, the more I realized what he was doing. He came close enough and I closed my eyes. Or lips pressed together and I was shocked. My heart raced, my palms were sweating, and I felt my cheeks heat up.

A/N: Urggg! My baby's growing up. He's not a baby anymoreeeee. Happy birthday Jimin!! 🎂 🎁 🎉