???

(Don't play song until I tell you to)
Right when I thought that I was alone I got a call. From Yoongi. "What?" I asked coldly reflecting how I felt. "Yo! Chill. I was just going to ask if you wanted to attend my house party tomorrow..." He said a little frightened at my raged voice. "Yeah, sure." I said still coldly and emotionless. "Y/n, you seem different today. Wanna talk about it?" He asked. It was a kind gesture but I couldn't answer. "Nope. Gotta go byee!" I said and quickly hung up the phone.

I didn't feel like communicating to anyone. I have no idea why I would agree to go to a party tomorrow. I'm so stupid! "Ughhhhh" I grunted while laying down on my bed. BOOM! Shit! I looked over to see a broken picture frame. Right. The only picture that I had with Jimin when we were friends. Now it's broken. Like our relationship (as friends, chill people!) "my clumsy ass broke my favorite picture. Urggg!" I said in frustration.

My day is going horribly. I can't imagine how Jimin is feeling right now. I mean since it is his birthday. O fuck up everything, don't I? I fucked up my friendship, my favorite picture, Jimin's birthday. I fucked it all up.

-Jimin's POV-

I got away from Y/n as soon as possible after the kiss. I tried to avoid any awkwardness. I know that I messed up, I lost my chances with her. My first love. I've waited 9 years for this moment Y/n. 9 years, but I fucked it up. Why did I kiss you? Why did I run away from you? I'm sorry Y/n.

"JIMIN!!!" Someone yelled slipping me out of my thoughts. "Aish! Suga hyung you didn't have to yell." I said coldly. "What's up with you and Y/n today. So cold and harsh" He said. Wait! How does he know that Y/b was in a bad mood today? "Y-Y/n?" I asked confused. He nodded his head and gave me a paper. 'Party tomorrow' it said. He looked at me and I nodded. He then walked away from me leaving me in silence. "I hope Y/n won't be there" I said to myself. "Hopefully not" who is it now. Right BamBam. "Why?" I asked him, everyone seems to have interacted with Y/n today and failed to have a good reaction. "Let's just say I ran" he said making me laugh.

-Your POV-

[time skipu brought to you by Jimin Beijing the scenes of DNA(party timeeee!)]

It was an hour prior to the party and I figured that I would put in some effort to look nice. Since I rarely get invited to anything. I put on some cute makeup. I attempted to make my hair look nice and put on a cute outfit. I felt like a girl for once.

^^^outfit,makeup,and hair^^^

"You clean up nicely Y/n" I said while checking myself out in the mirror. I walked out the door and headed to Yoongi's house. I arrived at the address that he gave me and damnnn is his house niceee! I knocked on the door. "Ahhh welcome Y/n!" Yoongi said over the loud music and party people. "You look nice today mani!" BamBam playfully said to me as I walked in. I just laughed and kept walking. "Oh shittt this is my sonnnnggg!(play song here)" I said as I went to the dance floor.

I began dancing(pretty well). All of the boys awed with their jaws dropped. I never found myself attractive or talented, but I guess this proves me wrong...

-Jimin's POV-

I was grabbing a drink when I heard chants coming from the dance room. I went to go see what all of the hype was about. There was a crowd of people gathered to see one thing. I still had no idea what was going on. I pushed trough the crowd. "Y/N?!!" I said as I saw Y/n dancing in a body con dress that really showed us what she got. Damn she looked good. Who should have thought that she was so good at dancing?! Damn. The song changed and she stopped dancing. I headed towards her way and wrapped my arm around he shoulder. "Damn you look good to night baby" I said to her. "Yah!" She said blushing. "I knew it! You like me!" I said to her blushing face. He nodded her head no while laughing.

"Ahhh Yoongi oppa! Jimin is being annoying!" She said and ran to Yoongi and hugged him. He hugged back. The fuck?