Chapter twelve

Ari and Melanie are already getting started with their own private moment away from the other party animals.

The music continues to play loudly but not loud enough to disturb the two love-birds. Melanie snorts of a line of snow on Ari's bare chest. "Eh, wassup, doc?" Ari utters in a Bugs Bunny voice.

"Popeye, come here, I've a surprise!" said Melanie in an Olive Oyl voice. "Left, right, front, center!" Ari chants while Melanie sits on his pelvic area, her cold hips warmed up by his hands. "Ohhhh, Popeye, that's what I want – service!!!"

"Yo gon' 'ave to waste BIG MONEY for me, smartie!" said Melanie, in a Tallulah impression. "I say, Lissie! You'll always be plain!!" said Ari in a James Cagney voice having taken his boxers off.

They hugged and kissed each other. Melanie takes off her shirt, unveiling her package – something that Ari could lay his eyes on very easily, besides her curly brunette hair.

"Good, God..." said Ari, smiling with delight. "See anything you like?" Melanie asks him, flirtingly. "Hell, yeah!" Ari roars out in excitement!

Melanie pulls her thong from underneath her skirt so she could put Ari's whang into her hotspot and they started driving themselves back and forwards while holding hands. Their heartbeats and sparks in their bodies colliding with each other.

As they are busy revving themselves up and down on their bed, the stranger quietly pushes the bedroom door open, carrying a North American Indian spear.

The stranger tip-toes to Ari and Melanie as they yet to have climaxed themselves. "Just like that--! Yes--! Oh, god!" groans Melanie. "You so FINE!!!!" Ari shouted.

Raising the spear in the air, the blade aims at Melanie's back, the stranger takes a deep breath then rams it through Melanie, the spear piercing through her torso and down onto Ari's chest.

The shish-kebab love-birds gargle and choke, trying to scream for help, only for the stranger to shut them up...permanently.

The stranger stood behind Bonny and Clyde on their bed, clenching its fists, giggling quietly in pleasure.

Hearing noises from the hallway made the stranger close the door to avoid getting caught. Rob and Adrienne left the living room to go to the kitchen.

"No offence to DJ-Whitey but God, this music is dull." Says Adrienne, who gets frozen strawberries out of the freezer with a bottle of vodka from the fridge.

"You think so? I don't even know where he gets these tunes from." Rob replied, setting out glasses with cocktail mixers and ice.

"I know better tunes than Thom does, you into Skynyrd?" Adrienne asks Rob, who says. "I would've never grown up without Skynyrd, AC/DC, Temple Pilots, what about those guys from Manchester, England?"

"The Gallagher Bros? I heard their shit puts Bowie and Hendrix to shame. That song about not wanting to die and living forever, it was a way of telling Kurt Cobain to man up. Shame that guy's dead." Rob is surprised to hear that he isn't the only one who listened to the rock bands he grew up listening to.

Adrienne blended the strawberries and vodka and poured them in the two glasses Rob got out. "Here, for you, honey-boy." Said Adrienne, giving Rob his strawberry daiquiri. "Merci beau-coup." Said Rob, leaning on the kitchen sink

Adrienne stands beside him, they exchanged cheers and start to sip their drinks. "Damn, Ady! It's tasty!" Rob says smiling. "Thank you, it's my first." Adrienne replied, feeling complimented.

"You know something?" Adrienne asks Rob. "What?" he replied. Adrienne tells Rob that she feels bad about Jason drowning and that it was all because her friend Melanie failed to watch him.

"I hear you, if she weren't busy getting off with Ari and snow on the job, little Jason would've been around right now. His mum wouldn't be worried sick too." Said Rob.

"I hope she's doing alright. Losing a kid on a day like Friday the 13th, not a great sign. I remember what happened last Friday the 13th: you know Shakur?" said Rob.

"Shakur?" Adrienne asked Rob. "2pac Shakur." He replies. "Day he died, it shocked me. After that, my twin sister took off with couple of friends...they did bad shit to her..."

Gulping down his drink, Rob looks down to the floor in anger and upset, remembering the day his twin sister was murdered by her friends.

Adrienne moves closer to him and sets her hands on his cheeks, getting him to look at her and reassure him that everything is fine. "Come with me, I know a way to cheer you up." Said Adrienne, who takes Rob's drink away from him.

"Yeah? What is it?" Rob asks her. "Something that involves your hands..." Adrienne replied, helping Rob off his seat. They left the kitchen and proceeded to walk down the hallway.

"Where are we going?" Rob asks Adrienne. "This way..." she replied, pointing towards where Ari and Melanie are and that is where the stranger is hiding!

Seeing them walking up, the stranger panics and proceeds to lock the door. JUST to fool them that the dead love-birds are still making out.

"Wait, we can't go in there! That's where Mel and Ari are, let 'em be!" said Rob, hearing the door locked and stopping Adrienne from walking. "Let's go to my car, we have nobody disturbing us and we got enough space for the two of us."

Adrienne, turned on by the funny-man's idea, allows him to guide her outside to the Chevy Camaro. The stranger, knowing what happens next, quickly goes to intercept Rob and Adrienne outside.

Rob and Adrienne cuddled and kissed through their lips. "Do you find Melanie hotter than me?" Adrienne asks Rob. "Nah, you're way hotter than that coke-head. You make the best daiquiri I've ever had!" says Rob, Adrienne smiles and they kiss again.

Walking up to the car, they stopped to find nobody other than Sean "the dead-fuck" Miller appearing to be sleeping on his vomit near the bird-bath.

"What the hell...? Sean?" asked Rob, he and Adrienne giggle upon seeing him passed out. "What is this? Sleeping?" Adrienne asks Rob. "He's had too much." He replied.

"Alright, c'mon, get up, man." Says Rob, nudging Sean with his right leg, with no response. "Dude, get up!" he said, shaking him slightly to wake him up, but no movement from him.

Adrienne wonders what is wrong with Sean, even though he passed out intoxicated near his car. She kneels to see if he is sleeping. "Sean, get up!" she says, pushing Sean over to turn him over.

Rather than being a heavy-sleeping drunk, Sean is dead with burns all around his mouth, his eyes burnt out and the smell of fire coming from his breath.

"Oh my...GOD!!" screams Adrienne, she and Rob backed away. "What the hell?!" Rob asks, shaking. "This shit ain't fucking right, dude!"

Adrienne and Rob stood up from Sean's dead body as they ask themselves "What the hell is going on?!" Before anything else happens, Rob steps behind somebody and makes a brief turn to get a good look.

The raincoat-wearing stranger raises the wood-axe high in the air, Rob gasped and got silenced by the strike of the axe on his face.

"ROB!!!" Adrienne exclaimed, seeing the sight of her boyfriend getting killed. Pulling the axe out of Rob's face, the stranger lunged towards Adrienne, who trips on a rock behind her.

Adrienne screams while trying to crawl away as the killer coming towards her with the wood-axe.

"ARRRGGGHHHH!!!"

The stranger rams the wood-axe down onto Adrienne's stomach up and down for a good five times until there is nothing left out of her.

The killer looks up at the sky, rain falling like gunfire with drops of water splashing the blood of the stranger's hands and off the dead bodies sprayed over the green grass.