Escape this hell place...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All I could see was black, blackness that surrounds my whole body with a cold feeling up against my back. I was assumed that I was in conscious, soon enough a rotting smell lingered my nostril's. Slowly waking up with a bright light that shined through my pupils, but my right eye I couldn't see a thing but darkness. I started panicking not knowing what's up with my right eye, looking around the room which was dark. The walls were a dark grey, seeing a table right next to me, on my left side, the table was filled with medical tools with blood splattered on them. Looking at myself tied up around my torso with ropes as my leg were tied down, keeping me from moving. Across the right side room there was a huge window, it was smeared by someone's blood with the lights flickering. My mind was telling me to get out of this place or where ever I am. I started to try breaking free but a sudden pain came across my right eye, letting me scream in agony. I felt a warm liquid slide down my face, turning my head around seeing the liquid drip down to the cold metal table that I was lying down in. Blood. It was my own blood that was dripping down. My left eye widen from this sudden shocked, groaning in a terrified state "Please someone help me!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs, hoping there will be someone to save me but of course no one came. Leaving me in this hell place I was in. I needed to think my way out of here, looking around for some answers. My mind quickly remember the table with the medcial tools lying there. The good thing that my hands weren't tied down but it was on my side torso heh which was tied down, only my hand were slightly free has I try reach the table so I can bring it closer. My finger tips were touching the edge of the table, my face was screaming with joy knowing that I'll finally escape. Finally I reach the table and putting it near my left side seeing the nearest scapel that was hanging around the corner. Turning the table around so I can try grabbing the scapel, the scalpel then begin to fall. I tried to act quickly as it fell, but my reflexes quickly grabed the sharp blade before it fall to the floor. Quickly grabbing it as the sharp edge cutting my palm. I hiss in pain, letting the blood gush down my hand, leaving red droplets on the floor. Tears were forming to my eye, turning the scalpel to cut the rope around my torso first. My hand was shaking furiously, slicing little by little, it begin to rip with made me be relief that I was now able to escape. Pushing my body upwards as many times I can for the rope to be broken, I smiled softly as I reach down where my legs were tied down. Cutting the ropes around them and break free. Rubbing my ankles from the hard raspy feeling, getting off the table and look around. Remembering the blood smeared on the window of my right side, sensing that I might bring a weapon with me. I search for a good weapon on the table but nothing was useful to kill anyone. I sigh in distress, looking around for something useful. I did see a door near the the window, gulping down my saliva down my throat with a terrified look upon my face. Walking towards the door I turn the knob to the side but it didn't open, I panicked turning the knob roughly. I hit the door with my fist but of course it was not enough to break it, I lean my forehead against it as tears are treating to fall of the corner of my eyes.  Then a idea pop in my head, looking to the side of me where the glass was. I look at my fist, knowing it's gonna hurt very much, looking at the quick reflection I see myself with a light blue color hair that reach on my shoulders, my eye were looking a dead grayish blueish color from a corpse, touching the glass with my left hand knowing that was I really look like. Looking down at my own body, I was wearing a hospital gown around me with dried blood splatter, at least I know I'm at a hospital. I felt my lips shiver but shook my head and focus on breaking the glass, pulling my arm back and shaping my hands into a tight fist "here goes n-nothing!" I stuttered, slamming my fist hard to the glass, hearing the glass shattered a bit but it wasn't enough for my whole body to fit through. I groan in frustration, keep slamming my both fist to the window as I closed my eyes tight and biting my lip as I felt some of the glass shard cut each part of my hands. I hiss in pain and pull both my fist back and looking at the cuts that's been made, gushing a little bit of blood. I already felt dizzy from the blood loss that had recently happen but looking up I smile, now I can get out.