part 2

I stared at the ink puddle of front of a chair in music director shop, it made me creepy and something would pop out from it. And I was right, an human form ink monster crawled from out of ink and started to heading to with speed. I shrieked in horror and turned back then ran away from it, what was that? I naver heard about of that inky creature! I ran as fast as I can like I was chased by children who bullied me. After running from it, I felt that wasn't seem to follwing me. Relifed, I started to walk slowly as I used to. Investigating this place. I saw an ink demon formed doll, yeah I know about that who is this doll. It was plush of Bendy the dancing demon. It was quite popular at first, but Disney's Micky Mouse was more popular and Bendy was quickly forgotten by many of chlidren including me. But why is it in here? I mean, is this studio used to make the animation 'Bendy show'? Suddenly I heard some footsteps coming to me. I quickly hid at behide cardboard of Bendy. I was quite curious about who are the person that wandering around the stuido, I sticked my head from the cardbord to see the person. It was an ink monster but it looked much like human male with Bendy mask on it's face and with tall Bendy.
"Are you sure the seacher told you about it found a child in this place?"
Bendy snapped in echoing and deep, harsh tone to the an ink monster.
"Yes my lord, you know that searchers don't lies to us."
The monster answered in raspy voice. They were talking about me! Bendy made grunt and mummered something and hissed to the ink mosnter.
"Well, I am going to deal with Herny and Joey. Sammy, keep looking for that child."
Sammy, the ink monster nodded. Two ink creatures separated, Bendy walked away from Sammy opposite way. Sammy kept walking forward, I was afraid that Sammy would noitce the cardbord was look little strange, who would think Bendy has cat tail instead his ponity devil tail? Yes, Sammy saw my tail lashing out from a cardboard. He titlted his head in counfused and started to heading at cardboard. I shilvered as he took the cardboard from me. He stared at me as he was thinking about something and shook his head, then he cronched down front of me and
"Hey, sheep. What are you doing here,hmm?"
He tried to talk to me soft and friendly tone. But I was too scared to answer to his question, something made me that it's quite dangerous to talk with him as staring the searchers not running away from them. He seemed to not care about my state, instead he picked me up and started to walk away.
"If I was normal as usual,I would sacrifice you for my lord Bendy. But I hate doing that things to you. I will spare you but I will not let go of you."