Part 5

I woke up in Sammy's bed, wait. I fell a sleep in floor,did Sammy putted me on his bed? I looked around to find Sammy or his key. But it seemed to Sammy left here early in the morning with key and locked the door as he did it yesterday. I knocked on the door inside of the room, hoping that someone hear it.
"Who's there? I know Sammy left his room in this morning for deal with Herny."
I softly gasped as I heard of full grown male adult's voice finally. Least raspy then Sammy but deep. I cleared my throat and spoke.
"Um...my name is (Y/N)(L/N), Sammy locked me inside of here."
"What? A child? I naver heard of Sammy had a child of his own."
The voice sounded to be shock, I sighed and continued to speak though the door.
"It's long story that why am I here. What's your name?"
"Norman Polk, the projectorist. I was used to work in here as human."
I thought for moment, can he help let me out from here?
"Norman, can you do my favor?"
"What is it?"
"I am locked inside of his room, I want to go outside but I can't find keys or something that would help me out. Can you help me?"
Norman became quiet for moment, I was worried about that Noman wasn't able to help me.
"Um.. I don't have things to unlock the door, but I will try to my best. So back off, or you will get hurt."
I listened his word and stepped back and I hard slamming as if Norman was kicking the door and slamming his body himself to break the door.
After few couple of minutes, door finally collapsed on floor and I saw the ink monster with projector on his head.
"Are you Norman Polk?"
I asked not to be rude. The ink mosnter nodded in answer.
"And you must be (Y/N)(L/N), do I look creepy? Or ugly?"
Hey, he didn't look bad then I thought. I shook my head and smailed.
"Better then Sammy Lawrence, he looked just creepy then Bendy or seacheres."
"He was handsome and charming young man when he was normal, trust me."
Norman said sighing, he seemed to be projectorist anymore. He stroked my ears, which I made a small purr.
"Bendy told me about Sammy is acting strange I mean he is weirdo and acts like he lost his mind. And now, I can see why did he act more like that."
Norman said, he looked at me on pity.
"I don't know what to say kid, as Bendy already told you. You aren't able to escape from him."
"Why is he acting like this to me?"
Norman shook his head, shrugged.
"I don't have any idea, kid. But I want to help you-"
"HELP HER WHAT?!"
I gasped as Sammy yelled at us not far away from Noman and me, Sammy glared us in anger. Crossing his arms, Sammy leaned the wall. It was obvious that Sammy wasn't happy about this.
"Did you lost Henry's track again? You told me about you were sure that you were going to kill Henry in this time!"
Norman tiltled his head acting as he didn't know the reason of Sammy was mad at us.
"Norman Polk! Don't pretending what did you say to my sheep (Y/N), I know that you are going to take her away from me!"
I could hear Norman was gritting his teeth in anger.
"Sammy, this place isn't good for her! She is only child! We know that. Even Bendy is worrying about this. Let her go, she doesn't belong to no one. Nor me, nor you."
Sammy came to Norman striding for push him away. And he grabbed my arm and hissed.
"Since she entered here, I had to take her to make my kitty. I have right to take everyone who entered here. Don't you remember what I had done at you?"
"Don't even think about that make her into an ink monster like me Sammy! She is only one person who isn't related to us."
Norman growled and punched on Sammy's face. Sammy covered his face in pain, Norman grabbed my hand and started to run from Sammy.
"I will take you to Henry! I know he is sweet and good guy then Sammy."
I nodded, I knew everything will be okey after Norman takes me to guy named Henry.