What Now?

They both watched over Colossal City up in the mountains while thinking about what to do next in their new chapter in life. T didn't make any sort of sound as Daniella leaned her head back on the grill, letting out a sigh. He knew that something was bothering her.

"So now what do you want to do T?" Her voice was light and had a hint of hopelessness.

"Well." T thought for a moment but couldn't come up with a good answer. "How about we, try hang with friends or travel or try to be a super hero like batman. To be honest. I have no clue."

  Daniella gave a little laugh. "Me too T, me too. Hm.. I was thinking." She turned to look at him. "How about finding any sort of evil on our own."

"Daniella, wouldn't that be risky?" T asked.

"Not really, we done it without the Division before why don't we start that again and go as we please?" Daniella smiled.

"I don't see why not. Being on our own is great anyway, this team new rule thing sort of gets to me anyway. Oh, and thank you for standing up for me against that Jade girl."

"You're welcome buddy, I don't like taking crap from people like that." Daniella patted his T emblem. "You're a being like everyone else. No matter what."

  T's headlights began to glow as the sky started to get darker. The lights of Colossal City lit up as Daniella looked back at it realizing the darkness. T slowly crept up to Daniella as his emblem touched the back of her head giving her a kiss with it. Looking back with a smile Daniella petted the emblem. "Thanks T."

"No problem." T replied somewhat making the expression of the truck smile.

  She leaned back resting against the truck, relaxing as the winds blew past them. Almost closing her eyes a loud horn sounded off behind the Toyota making it start up his engine. Daniella quickly got up to find a red Diesel behind T with red headlights staring evilly at them. On top of the Diesel stood a dark figure in a maroon cloak with a mask that had the face of a smiling demon, along with many teeth and blood streams running down it's head constantly.

"You!" It pointed at her. "Ended my sacred religion with Iblis, and for that I will bring him back along with his fellow bodies and together we will end you!" The horn to the diesel sounded off again making Daniella look at it then back up to the demon. "I will kill you Dark Knight Rider but first, I'm going to start off with your partner T. Get him!" The demon pointed at T, giving the diesel permission to move and start to push the Toyota forward.

"Whoa!" T shouted as he bumped into Daniella almost knocking her over the cliff. "Daniella I can't reverse!" Daniella leaned against him feeling her feet slide more to the edge as the diesel pushed the golden truck forward. "Hang on!" T yelled in fear for his partner.

  The horn sounded off again and again making T completely shove Daniella off the edge but she held on to his grill that had gaps big enough for her to hold on to. She yelled looking down then back up seeing that T's front wheels were off the cliff. "Shit!" T tried to back up but his back tires weren't on the ground.

"Daniella!" T yelled as they both fell over the cliff. Looking up Daniella only saw the headlights of T coming towards her as they both fell at the same speed but a force lifted him away from hitting her in mid air and soon slowed down her fall.

  She covered her eyes for a bit then looked around to find a shattering field around her, setting on flat land, T appeared next to her undamaged.

"Are you guys alright?" Knight's voice echoed as he formed back into a laptop on the grass looking up at them through his screen.

"Yeah, thanks for the save Knight." Daniella bent over to relax her tensed body.